New Recruits Beware

542thruNthru

I don't care about the wage...I didn't bring it up...you did...and for whatever reason your bent on race and gender...put another tampon up ur ass...

That's not very nice at all.
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f547537.gif

When In Rome...

Is this thread still going????

It's the same "UPS didn't hire me but I'm the best driver they have." Thread that comes up 3 or 4 times a year.

UPS doesn't care about us. Yes we know this. Move on already. Don't become a @rickyb or @Bestsorteralive or @Protein Fart

Nobody cares about anyone regardless of the organization. Nonetheless, as long as UPS continues to recruit externals without adequate knowledge and/or training more people will experience untoward outcomes the same way I did. I'm not sharing my experience for any reason other than to share the truth with prospective off-the-street candidates.

As in don't bother with UPS - it's a joke - go someplace else!

542thruNthru

Nobody cares about anyone regardless of the organization. Nonetheless, as long as UPS continues to recruit externals without adequate knowledge and/or training more people will experience untoward outcomes the same way I did. I'm not sharing my experience for any reason other than to share the truth with prospective off-the-street candidates.

As in don't bother with UPS - it's a joke - go someplace else!

To be brutally honest....

We don't want you off the street scabs to take our FT driving positions anyways.

Soooooo......
tenor-1.gif