Poop Head

Judge me.
Had a PKG today that I had to attempt between 1330and 1530. Adult sig required. First time I've seen this. Thought it was pretty sweet. I like seeing stuff like this.

Indecisi0n

Had a PKG today that I had to attempt between 1330and 1530. Adult sig required. First time I've seen this. Thought it was pretty sweet. I like seeing stuff like this.
It's a horrible idea .Just wait until you get a split you have to break for just for this one house stop to drive back to your main section to finish business .

boxdust

I hate this specific time crap. there is a lady on one route I run that request between 6 and 8. that's all fine besides that it's a route that can be done at 430. my sup makes me stay and wait for it every time. I mean the extra overtime is nice but I like the route because I get to go home early. I generally dislike giving customers this much power over my day

Indecisi0n

I hate this specific time crap. there is a lady on one route I run that request between 6 and 8. that's all fine besides that it's a route that can be done at 430. my sup makes me stay and wait for it every time. I mean the extra overtime is nice but I like the route because I get to go home early. I generally dislike giving customers this much power over my day
Easy solution, give you more work.

SmithBarney

We have this "appointment" stuff at FedEx Express, in a situation like yours we usually find a PM(pickup route) which you probably don't have. Or we find a route that will be passing through at that time even if it is an Apex route for the loop.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Honestly, I hope alot of people start using this. More of these, consistently, and they will have to reduce the dispatch even more. More routes, more guys working.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I've had three of these in the last 4 years, then I get two in the last week. Wonder if they are drawing more attention to it to try to increase revenue?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
and "V" is for amerisource? the medical packages. funny how the SUPs or our manager didnt knew this.

I have no idea why they even put a letter next to these at all, it does nothing to change how we deliver them. Why not put one in for High Value packages rather than marking the boxes?

Yeah first time I had one. I thought the W meant they requested will call.

It was "O" when they first started doing it, not sure why.