New service times and no International signatures

AB831

Didn't deliver my last P1 until 1400 today. Also, it seemed like there were a lot of Wednesday pkgs that didn't come in yesterday. We must have been missing a container or two.
We had the same problem Tuesday. My stop count was 103 Tuesday morning, but I went out with less than 60 stops. Wednesday, I was absolutely crushed, but a good chunk of it was Tuesday freight.

It will be fine

We had the same problem Tuesday. My stop count was 103 Tuesday morning, but I went out with less than 60 stops. Wednesday, I was absolutely crushed, but a good chunk of it was Tuesday freight.
So Express service is awful. Volume is at record highs. I heard so much about how express freight could never be diverted to Ground because service wouldn’t be achievable. Doesn’t seem like that matters anymore.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So Express service is awful. Volume is at record highs. I heard so much about how express freight could never be diverted to Ground because service wouldn’t be achievable. Doesn’t seem like that matters anymore.

In a non-COVID setting, Ground couldn't consistently achieve service on some Express service levels. That aside, some stations are doing a decent job of maintaining service despite everything and that should slowly improve over the next few weeks.

AB831

The part of your post that I cut off was meaningless... which is why it was cut off.
No, it was actually the essential part. Shows how weak your reading comprehension is. Why don’t you tell me more about where I live? That was an interesting thing to find out from an Internet know-it-all.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
In a non-COVID setting, Ground couldn't consistently achieve service on some Express service levels. That aside, some stations are doing a decent job of maintaining service despite everything and that should slowly improve over the next few weeks.
1599915088293.png

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
No, it was actually the essential part. Shows how weak your reading comprehension is. Why don’t you tell me more about where I live? That was an interesting thing to find out from an Internet know-it-all.

As I said, there's reason to believe otherwise. Can't prove it.

Working4the1%

Ive been releasing everything past 3 months .c19 as signature
The customer has to be at location for ISR/DSR/ASR..You ask for name and enter it. Any other way you might have to explain to security your version of ISR/DSR/ASR. Jewelry?guns/Narcotics..who cares??

FedexGirl

The customer has to be at location for ISR/DSR/ASR..You ask for name and enter it. Any other way you might have to explain to security your version of ISR/DSR/ASR. Jewelry?guns/Narcotics..who cares??
Let me clarify - I do not release DSR/ASR - And ISR is completely dependent on the situation

MAKAVELI

ISR is releasable using Covid-19 procedure. DSR, ASR all have to have customer contact. Businesses may be released with a signed note otherwise need customer contact.