New Social Security bill

LarryBird

99be77cba315394394fcebbc33792667.png

This cartoon sums it up pretty well...tunnels, GOP TrumpTard, mada fakkaz.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
First of all, that's wrong.

Second, who tf cares?

If you want to talk crime, it's American born and bred folk that perp most of the crime.

If you want to make an argument about crime, do some research.

'Illegals' don't add to the overall crime rate, in fact they're more likely to stay under the radar and not commit crimes at all.

Statistics.

It's a lot of math, I know, but try and keep up.
Statistics has nothing to do with this as outlined or at least, it is misapplied in your example.

Stick with your expertise in Liberal Arts and don’t try to be a Statistician.

LarryBird

Listening to McBain by moe. reet now.
Nice percussion work mainly on a wooden xylophone.
Moe. is like Phish's retarded cousin. Inferior in every way. Why listen to Moe. when Phish, The Dead, JGB, and ABB exist? Even the Trey Anastasio Band destroys Moe. If you wanna get with the jams, Moe. is not where they're at, entirely mediocre band in every aspect. I've seen one of their best shows ever, one that was released as a live cd, years ago, and it wasn't even in the top 200 concerts I've been to. I've seen at least 50 Phish shows alone, that were better than that show, 10 Clapton, 10 ABB, 5 Neil Young, 3 or 4 Wilco, 2 Roger Waters, a few Tom Petty, 15 Trey Band, 10 Disco Biscuits, 3 Jeff Beck, 10 or 15 Phil and Friends, 5 or 6 MMW, and so many more I'm not even gonna list.

Moe. is like a 3rd rate jam band, on par with your Brothers Past and Ekoostic Hookas of the world, they've been surpassed on the 2cd tier by the Biscuits and Umphrey's McGee, and these are all bands your average music fan has never heard of. Sad.

I feel bad for your ears. You have terrible musical taste.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Moe. is like Phish's retarded cousin. Inferior in every way. Why listen to Moe. when Phish, The Dead, JGB, and ABB exist? Even the Trey Anastasio Band destroys Moe. If you wanna get with the jams, Moe. is not where they're at, entirely mediocre band in every aspect. I've seen one of their best shows ever, one that was released as a live cd, years ago, and it wasn't even in the top 200 concerts I've been to. I've seen at least 50 Phish shows alone, that were better than that show, 10 Clapton, 10 ABB, 5 Neil Young, 3 or 4 Wilco, 2 Roger Waters, a few Tom Petty, 15 Trey Band, 10 Disco Biscuits, 3 Jeff Beck, 10 or 15 Phil and Friends, 5 or 6 MMW, and so many more I'm not even gonna list.

Moe. is like a 3rd rate jam band, on par with your Brothers Past and Ekoostic Hookas of the world, they've been surpassed on the 2cd tier by the Biscuits and Umphrey's McGee, and these are all bands your average music fan has never heard of. Sad.

I feel bad for your ears. You have terrible musical taste.
Lord what a goofball.

Rob’s dick is bigger than Mike’s and Trey’s put together.

BrownArmy

Statistics has nothing to do with this as outlined or at least, it is misapplied in your example.

Stick with your expertise in Liberal Arts and don’t try to be a Statistician.

My degree was in Physics, but 'bless your heart'...

As long as we're talking statistics;

It's a misapplication of statistics to talk about 'crime' vis-a-vis immigrants.

There's simply not enough data. People cry about 'everyone coming over the border that we don't know about'...

Ok, by definition, we don't know what we don't know.

But we do have a statistical value of crime in this country, and by definition, what we describe as crime is what we actually know and describe as crime, meaning, we caught some people doing something illegal, etc.

In that sample, the biggest offenders are born and bred Americans.

Also, moe sucks.

LarryBird

Uh, do you know what percentage of vehicles are scanned at legal points of entry?

Not really any need for tunnels, it's just a numbers game crossing by truck.
The tunnels number game is this:
100% of the loads get through. As large of a load as they'd like to move.

They're not stopping building the tunnels any time soon. They like to hit the border in a diverse way...land, sea, air, underground, stuffed in asses, you name it and they're doing it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
My degree was in Physics, but 'bless your heart'...

As long as we're talking statistics;

It's a misapplication of statistics to talk about 'crime' vis-a-vis immigrants.

There's simply not enough data. People cry about 'everyone coming over the border that we don't know about'...

Ok, by definition, we don't know what we don't know.

But we do have a statistical value of crime in this country, and by definition, what we describe as crime is what we actually know and describe as crime, meaning, we caught some people doing something illegal, etc.

In that sample, the biggest offenders are born and bred Americans.

Also, moe sucks.
Get with Larry Byrd and between the two of you can feel superior to an ant crawling through the cracks.

LarryBird

Lord what a goofball.

Rob’s dick is bigger than Mike’s and Trey’s put together.
Trey forgot more about music than anyone in Moe. has ever known.

You enjoy myself proves this upon first listen. Reba, Run Like an Antelope, David Bowie, Curtain, and another two dozen or so compositions reinforce this fact.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The tunnels number game is this:
100% of the loads get through. As large of a load as they'd like to move.

They're not stopping building the tunnels any time soon. They like to hit the border in a diverse way...land, sea, air, underground, stuffed in asses, you name it and they're doing it.
Whatever man.
The wall is tantamount to a big federal jobs program, if the Democrats were proposing it you'd be explaining what a great idea it is.

It's a :censored2: idea either way.

LarryBird

Phish sucks.
On that we're gonna disagree.

Although I half agree, in theory. They kind of suck now.

But peak Phish was perhaps the best live band of all-time. On the nights they were firing on all cylinders, there was nobody like them.

I do not listen to much Phish anymore, outside of older shows I've been to, or ones that are legendary shows in their canon, and even that's pretty sporadic these days.

But I was a kid when they were killing it and filling air force bases in the middle of nowhere for a weekend, and it was glorious. Too bad the kids now don't have their own version, and are hanging on to the dead corpses of bands like Phish and Moe. and The Dead. That makes me kind of sad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

But peak Phish was perhaps the best live band of all-time. On the nights they were firing on all cylinders, there was nobody like them.

I do not listen to much Phish anymore, outside of older shows I've been to, or ones that are legendary shows in their canon, and even that's pretty sporadic these days.

But I was a kid when they were killing it and filling air force bases in the middle of nowhere for a weekend, and it was glorious. Too bad the kids now don't have their own version, and are hanging on to the dead corpses of bands like Phish and Moe. and The Dead. That makes me kind of sad.
Garbage.

BrownArmy

There's no drug on record that would compel me to go to a Phish concert.

BrownArmy

Ecstasy should do the trick.

Take 2 rolls and a couple whacks off a fat doobie and you'd be loving it.

Probably buy a t-shirt on your way out.

It's cool, you like Phish, more power to you.

I'm more of a Bach/Beethoven/Led Zeppelin/Mars Volta kind of guy.

(Ecstasy..............................................yummy).

LarryBird

images-3.jpg

Moe. never did this. In the middle of nowhere, create the largest city in the state that weekend, as the only band to perform.

The had Moe. Down. Like 3000 people, at a :censored2:ty campground, depressed that Phish wasn't touring at the time.