New Social Security bill

BrownArmy

2a643deb8af201bfc8cf934b0d718570.jpg

First of all, that's wrong.

Second, who tf cares?

If you want to talk crime, it's American born and bred folk that perp most of the crime.

If you want to make an argument about crime, do some research.

'Illegals' don't add to the overall crime rate, in fact they're more likely to stay under the radar and not commit crimes at all.

Statistics.

It's a lot of math, I know, but try and keep up.
Focus....I’m not talking about American criminals. I’m not talking about the crime rate. I’m asking you to use your statistics. Which you have not provided. If we apprehended 2 million people between 2013-2017, how many made it across? (didn’t get caught) using your statistics and math, how many?

newfie

Focus....I’m not talking about American criminals. I’m not talking about the crime rate. I’m asking you to use your statistics. Which you have not provided. If we apprehended 2 million people between 2013-2017, how many made it across? (didn’t get caught) using your statistics and math, how many?

libs never want you to know the answer to that question so you don't know how bad the problem is, unless their making a case for giving all legal status . then they're argument changes to "you cant deport them all, there are too many of them"

libs never want you to know the answer to that question so you don't know how bad the problem is, unless their making a case for giving all legal status . then they're argument changes to "you cant deport them all, there are too many of them"
They change the subject far too often.

BrownArmy

What’s your solution?

A wall?

Lmao, let’s just build the dang thing and all watch as not much changes...

What’s your solution?

A wall?

Lmao, let’s just build the dang thing and all watch as not much changes...
You have all the facts. I admit i do not have all the facts. I’m asking you how many make it past, that’s all. I know we control 100% of the people who cross at our ports of entry.

When someone knocks on my door, I answer it, and let them in or turn them away. I never let anyone come as they please through the windows.

BrownArmy

You have all the facts. I admit i do not have all the facts. I’m asking you how many make it past, that’s all. I know we control 100% of the people who cross at our ports of entry.

When someone knocks on my door, I answer it, and let them in or turn them away. I never let anyone come as they please through the windows.

By definition, we have no idea how many people cross that we don't know about.

What a silly question.

Again, what's your solution?

A wall?

Lulz

BrownArmy

A lot of their compilations are too complicated and it becomes a chore.
I can see that being a problem for you.
I don’t try and let it flow by me
They are like a cross of Umphs and Metal music.

I just don't like the music, but lots of people do.

I'm sure I like a bunch of music that other people don't, it's all good.

Music is subjective.

My wife loves Reggae, I'm fine with it, but could take it or leave it.

My wife hates Mars Volta.

Live and let live.