New start times......goodbye “On Time Network”

Limper

Out For Delivery
Our driver start time used to be 8:30, then 8:40, but the new time is 9:10. We were told this is a permanent Tues-Friday change. And even then we don’t leave the bldg until 9:30. Most of the drivers aren’t arriving at first air stop until well after 10. Massive late air and nobody is saying a word. But if back up more than 10 times you’re in the office the next morning.

My impression is that upper management would love nothing more than to lose all our NDA business.

Our driver start time used to be 8:30, then 8:40, but the new time is 9:10. We were told this is a permanent Tues-Friday change. And even then we don’t leave the bldg until 9:30. Most of the drivers aren’t arriving at first air stop until well after 10. Massive late air and nobody is saying a word. But if back up more than 10 times you’re in the office the next morning.

My impression is that upper management would love nothing more than to lose all our NDA business.
They are trying to get you to run faster...

Indecisi0n

So they aren't yelling at you for late air . Cool
No 10 backs, so don't backup 10 times . Easy

I had a heavy business route and was told not to back x amount of times. So I started walking off dock stops . My times went through the roof and I was pulled into the office. When asked what was causing me so much more time I told them I had to walk my dock stops off. Needless to say I was instructed to go back to doing things the way I was and never got talked to about backs again . Play the game

brostalss

So they aren't yelling at you for late air . Cool
No 10 backs, so don't backup 10 times . Easy

I had a heavy business route and was told not to back x amount of times. So I started walking off dock stops . My times went through the roof and I was pulled into the office. When asked what was causing me so much more time I told them I had to walk my dock stops off. Needless to say I was instructed to go back to doing things the way I was and never got talked to about backs again . Play the game

I don't miss those games. It was a great for a laugh. I did heavy business too and first few stops were backs into docks. I backed about 60 times a day.

barnyard

KTM rider
Our start times are to the point where NDA heavy routes have late air every day. Routes that have any kind of a drive to get to their 1st stop are having late air every day too.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Either your preload is that bad or they are trying to squeeze rhe orange and the peel out of the Drivers with the runner gunner method. Probably both