New to UPS- question about seasonal drivers

Hi everyone! I just started a position as package handler. I'm wondering what the process is for becoming a driver's helper and or seasonal driver? Do I need to put my name on a list or something? Talk to a supervisor? Thanks everyone!

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Hi everyone! I just started a position as package handler. I'm wondering what the process is for becoming a driver's helper and or seasonal driver? Do I need to put my name on a list or something? Talk to a supervisor? Thanks everyone!
Talk to HR about the helper position in September to let them know that you are interested. Seasonal driver they will put up bid sheets for those interested in doing it. Ask around where they will put those up in your facility, sometimes they will have sheets up to work extra shifts . It's good information to have knowing where they are located

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They have a few seasonal drivers in the summer. Find out where they post jobs in your building

barnyard

KTM rider
The list is up for seasonal drivers in my building right now. Pretty sure I saw a PTer taking his driving test on Friday.