New uniforms?

upsmaninmi

Just saw this posted on the "vote no on the UPS contract" page. Anyone else seen these?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1443579512.243566.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'd be game. But I'd hate to have to go back to tucking my shirt in. Jacket shirt gives one so much more freedom in movement.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That would look sharp. Hard to tell from the picture but it'd be even better if it was a fitted material.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I owned, but never wore anything but short sleeve, squared off shirts. Some of our guys wore the polos, but there wasn't enough pockets on them for me. My pockets are full of stuff n'things. could never stand to have a tucked in shirt and cuffs that rode up my arms when I reached. They do look pretty sharp, just not for me.

sailfish

You must be one of those skinny type drivers. Us fatties don't agree with fitted anything. Unless it's fitting more food in my mouth. Boom!!!
One of the shortest at my center and probably the only one with my uniform size.

S
Yeah. I'm a little bastard.

sailfish

Looking at it again now it looks like the logo is reflective in addition to the stripe across it. I don't know why the regular uniforms wouldn't have that already too.