New uniforms

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Just got my first order of the new uniforms.

What the actual heck??? Who's idea to not have two pockets on the shirt?? This person needs to be fired immediately.
Why would you even do that? Did it save them 2 cents? Where will my glasses go??

PS, don't wear these out of the box. The chemical smell is awful!
Relax Karen !!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Customer Counter uniforms were once white button shirts with cranberry stripes or a heavy polyester pull over shirt in cranberry. I still have some around here some where.

In Germany , the brown outfits were banned. I think everyone had to wear a blue outfit.

Outfit
C’mon man it’s a uniform

Whither

Scofflaw
So is the sports jacket and the vest

The vest paired with a merino wool shirt under my browns has been my go-to all winter. Surprisingly warm for being so lightweight. Tossed the thinner fleece-lined jacket over it during the worst of this cold snap. I wish the pockets were also fleece-lined. But they're better than the cheap pockets in the heavy coat.

The vest paired with a merino wool shirt under my browns has been my go-to all winter. Surprisingly warm for being so lightweight. Tossed the thinner fleece-lined jacket over it during the worst of this cold snap. I wish the pockets were also fleece-lined. But they're better than the cheap pockets in the heavy coat.
Mr. Preppy

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Feedah pants. They got an extra pocket on the side. Perfect size for a bag of gummy worms or double cheezburgah. Needs more elastic though.
Won’t fly here. They’ve started patting us down for cheeseburgers and snacks at the gate. Some new fitness initiative. Now you and your codriver have to have something worked out so you guys can pass contraband to each other through the fence. If anyone is reading this, send help!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Won’t fly here. They’ve started patting us down for cheeseburgers and snacks at the gate. Some new fitness initiative. Now you and your codriver have to have something worked out so you guys can pass contraband to each other through the fence. If anyone is reading this, send help!
Drone-prison-1.jpg

over9five

Staff member
PS, don't wear these out of the box. The chemical smell is awful!
New info:
Wash at least twice before wearing. I could still smell the Bangladesh hazardous waste they wiped up with my uniforms prior to shipping...

Also, that "no second pocket" thing really irritated me last night!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
NH feedah drivers could out eat any feedah dept in the the country, they'd have to fly in the Samoan feedah to to challenge them !!

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
20210218_191114.jpg

Well, that didn't take long...
The material in these jackets are thinner than silk...and not as strong!

Really, whoever was in charge of new uniforms should resign in disgrace. Maybe commit hari kari...