New uniforms

Upass.

Pants go by true waist size. Jackets and shirts order 1size smaller then you wear. Got mine today and the jackets I ordered are hugggeeeee and it’s all large. This is all, you’re welcome.
I been working with the same pant for weeks now, no size available and all the say to me is that the company is cutting expenses, i be delivering naked soon.

DOK

Been wearing a black hoodie under my jacket this week. Brown hoodie’s zipper crapped out on me. center manager looks at me. No friend’s given. Must be because I don’t have a beard and my shoes are polished.
Where do you live that you need a hoodie and coat now?

Scuderia

so the color black is ok to wear now? I remember getting a warning letter because I had a black thermal under my uniform 10 years ago..THE TIMES ARE CHANGING UNION BROTHERS.

There’s a guy in my center who wears black leggings and black arm sleeves. There’s also several guys with custom made shorts of different shades of brown.

Zowert

I have a couple of the new polo shirts, the UPS shields are already falling off them. Don’t put them in the dryer, hang them out to dry.

over9five

Staff member
Just got my first order of the new uniforms.

What the actual heck??? Who's idea to not have two pockets on the shirt?? This person needs to be fired immediately.
Why would you even do that? Did it save them 2 cents? Where will my glasses go??

PS, don't wear these out of the box. The chemical smell is awful!

over9five

Staff member
I have a couple of the new polo shirts, the UPS shields are already falling off them. Don’t put them in the dryer, hang them out to dry.
1613574452573.png