New uniforms

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Pants go by true waist size. Jackets and shirts order 1size smaller then you wear. Got mine today and the jackets I ordered are hugggeeeee and it’s all large. This is all, you’re welcome.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ever seen a size 17X winter jacket, an air driver finally got his the next summer. We placed it over the smallest person available , he called it his new tent.
Always order sizes 1 or 2 up. Gives you room to wear extra clothes under the shirt in winter and your shirt does not stick to your body on hot summer days. After all you are here to do some work , not look like a fashion model.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Ever seen a size 17X winter jacket, an air driver finally got his the next summer. We placed it over the smallest person available , he called it his new tent.
Always order sizes 1 or 2 up. Gives you room to wear extra clothes under the shirt in winter and your shirt does not stick to your body on hot summer days. After all you are here to do some work , not look like a fashion model.
These new jackets don’t order a size up. I wear large normally, order a large jacket,vest, and button shirts and they are huge. The jacket literally comes to mid thigh. You can fit one more person in it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
so the color black is ok to wear now? I remember getting a warning letter because I had a black thermal under my uniform 10 years ago..THE TIMES ARE CHANGING UNION BROTHERS.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Pants go by true waist size. Jackets and shirts order 1size smaller then you wear. Got mine today and the jackets I ordered are hugggeeeee and it’s all large. This is all, you’re welcome.
I ordered my pants like 3 sizes big. This should be fun. Lmao

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Customer Counter uniforms were once white button shirts with cranberry stripes or a heavy polyester pull over shirt in cranberry. I still have some around here some where.

In Germany , the brown outfits were banned. I think everyone had to wear a blue outfit.

Utility81

so the color black is ok to wear now? I remember getting a warning letter because I had a black thermal under my uniform 10 years ago..THE TIMES ARE CHANGING UNION BROTHERS.
Been wearing a black hoodie under my jacket this week. Brown hoodie’s zipper crapped out on me. center manager looks at me. No friend’s given. Must be because I don’t have a beard and my shoes are polished.

UPSmeoff

I was excited to get the new uniforms, but after washing them and getting ready to head to work I realized the button down tuck in shirt was missing 2 things.
The little pen divider in the left front pocket is gone, and there is no right front pocket.
I always kept my phone in my right pocket and my readers in my left.
The pen divider was a nice little detail.

I was excited to get the new uniforms, but after washing them and getting ready to head to work I realized the button down tuck in shirt was missing 2 things.
The little pen divider in the left front pocket is gone, and there is no right front pocket.
Same with the old ones except they had a pen divider.
IMG_20200122_202110154.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anybody who uses glasses will miss the second pocket.