New uniforms

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
how you gonna go about getting “free money” for not having new uniforms?
If they send him home for not wearing a uniform that they are refusing to provide (in violation of the contract) then they still have to pay him his 8 hours.
They have the ability to order new uniforms. They simply lack the willingness. Sending him home with 8 hours of pay will help them to develop that willingness.

pkgdriver

If they send him home for not wearing a uniform that they are refusing to provide (in violation of the contract) then they still have to pay him his 8 hours.
They have the ability to order new uniforms. They simply lack the willingness. Sending him home with 8 hours of pay will help them to develop that willingness.
Ya I realize that.
Good to see ya Sober seems like you dont post much anymore. MIB likes to leave us hanging when he posts.

Overpaid Union Thug

I like the new vests better with the exception of one, in my opinion, major flaw. The utility pockets are gone! There are zipper pockets on both sides near the waist line but I will Miss the pockets higher up on the chest where I would always have my info notices and pin. Those were more easily accessed. Other than that they are longer and fit better and, despite being thinner, seem like they will be warmer.

upload_2020-2-3_11-51-8.jpeg

ManInBrown

I like the new vests better with the exception of one, in my opinion, major flaw. The utility pockets are gone! There are zipper pockets on both sides near the waist line but I will Miss the pockets higher up on the chest where I would always have my info notices and pin. Those were more easily accessed. Other than that they are longer and fit better and, despite being thinner, seem like they will be warmer.

View attachment 281958
How do they run size wise to the old uniforms? Thought I read somewhere else on here that they run big.

Overpaid Union Thug

How do they run size wise to the old uniforms? Thought I read somewhere else on here that they run big.
I went down a size on the vest. I haven’t tried pants or shorts yet but everyone tells me they are more in line with what you wore outside of UPS.

The new hooded jackets are huge! I might have to go two whole sizes down on that. The non-hooded jacket isn’t as bad but I went down a size on it as well. I think those are supposed to be the zip in jackets but the material on both is like a soft shells so should be pretty warm in the winter.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

View attachment 281958
The pockets, placement or lack of pockets seems to be the number one issue I’m hearing about these uniforms.