New UPS Driver - training / breaks

P

pickup

I actually love it - I’ve made more grammatical errors on this thread and not one of you corrected me. If this was FB, Twitter or an educated thread forget about it, I’d be doomed!

“If this were FB” would have been more correct as the subjunctive mood was clearly expressed.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Nope but I love that you think that - if you read through the “250” posts you guys gave me those ideas today and I’m impressed with them and so you understand a little and I’m not being condescending even though I should be is that this is like “dinner for schmucks” for me - I have a very high stress job, and when I see people at your level trying to school someone like me, it’s entertaining for me to come down to this level. You guys think you are like a trophy to woman - but if you really only knew how embarrassing it is for y’all to brag about making what $150k a year? I made that when I was 22. You guys just can’t shut me up and I’m sorry bout that.
You make 150k and cant spell for crap? Wow now I feel bad for your husband and employer.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nope but I love that you think that - if you read through the “250” posts you guys gave me those ideas today and I’m impressed with them and so you understand a little and I’m not being condescending even though I should be is that this is like “dinner for schmucks” for me - I have a very high stress job, and when I see people at your level trying to school someone like me, it’s entertaining for me to come down to this level. You guys think you are like a trophy to woman - but if you really only knew how embarrassing it is for y’all to brag about making what $150k a year? I made that when I was 22. You guys just can’t shut me up and I’m sorry bout that.
You have no idea how easy it is to shut you up. Like 2 clicks annnnnnd off

UPSquestions4

You make 150k and cant spell worth for crap? Wow now I feel bad for your husband and employer.

No you read that wrong I made that when I was 22, 10 years ago. Now it’s a lot better sweetie. I’m saying you guys brag about that like it’s impressive - it’s 2018! Not impressed and won’t take your crap sorry again.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

In that case hubby should have stayed on the couch playing PS4

If your such a baller

BigBrown87

No you read that wrong I made that when I was 22, 10 years ago. Now it’s a lot better sweetie. I’m saying you guys brag about that like it’s impressive - it’s 2018! Not impressed and won’t take your crap sorry again.
Yeah I don't believe you, pretty sure you need to be educated in order to make any money like that,especially being a woman. I'm going to call your bluff.

UPSquestions4

In that case hubby should have stayed on the couch playing PS4

If your such a baller

He’s into Xbox and just got some new one? Idk I like Tetris on the switch when I’m bored. He doesn’t need to work but at the end of the day he should work because what would he do if I wasn’t here - he needs something and he’s a good guy so this seemed good for him, people love him.

BigBrown87

Oh you a big wig here huh? Impressive! Do you put that in your resume? There are a ton of part time fun gigs you should spend your energy on rather than this. This is child’s play.
You cant spell or use proper writing comprehension in a forum how are you suppose to transition in a corporate job? Please take your time before you began to lie to us.

BigBrown87

He’s into Xbox and just got some new one? Idk I like Tetris on the switch when I’m bored. He doesn’t need to work but at the end of the day he should work because what would he do if I wasn’t here - he needs something and he’s a good guy so this seemed good for him, people love him.
Just get him a job making 150k with you? Seems like any idot can do it from what you have shown us here on Browncafe.

UPSquestions4

Yeah I don't believe you, pretty sure you need to be educated in order to make any money like that,especially being a woman. I'm going to call your bluff.

Not for what I do, I do numbers all day and have a photographic memory I just can’t spell. I wouldn’t lie i actually hate people that brag and talk about money. But if you really want to know, I do have an indoor and outdoor pool, Benz, Denali and friend-350 - but I don’t have kids so that def helps.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E4F42E80-D8AD-424F-94D1-45E6D1CFF3F7.jpeg

UPSquestions4

You cant spell or use proper writing comprehension in a forum how are you suppose to transition in a corporate job? Please take your time before you began to lie to us.

Not a corporate job, been there done that moved on. I hate talking about how much I make people get so weird about it and/or jealous but I’m super generous and if I don’t need it I give it away.

BigBrown87

Not for what I do, I do numbers all day and have a photographic memory I just can’t spell. I wouldn’t lie i actually hate people that brag and talk about money. But if you really want to know, I do have an indoor and outdoor pool, Benz, Denali and friend-350 - but I don’t have kids so that def helps.
But here you are bragging to another member about money. Yeah okay I can get paid 300k at your job if i was hired from what you are saying.

BigBrown87

Not a corporate job, been there done that moved on. I hate talking about how much I make people get so weird about it and/or jealous but I’m super generous and if I don’t need it I give it away.
So what do you do then miss? Your not breaking anonymity by disclosing your profession.