New Video! 12,000 Laid Off, Should You Be Worried?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wifey is visiting a sick relative and he ran out of clean shirts would be my guess. That shirt has been in the drawer since Ron Carey was around.
1707093038078.png

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why are we happy that anyone is getting laid off. Just curious.
No one laid off here, maybe working different hours, but paychecks still rolling in. Crying, inconvenient, yes, laid off no. Anyone not working is by personal choice.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why are we happy that anyone is getting laid off. Just curious.
Because after so many years of dealing with incompetent, sadistic, petty vindictive tyrants that threatened my job many times and harassed me non stop it’s nice seeing Karma set things right

anonymous23456

Because after so many years of dealing with incompetent, sadistic, petty vindictive tyrants that threatened my job many times and harassed me non stop it’s nice seeing Karma set things right
I don't doubt you. It feels like this forum is full of broken men who had PTSD from UPS jobs.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Management people aren't your friend.

If they are.... oh :censored2:.
Never said they were. But I also said I don't think anyone should be happy anyone is losing their job. It is only the top of companies that want us fighting from within. It gives them the opportunity to do things right under your nose.