New Video! Contract FAQ

Pullman Brown

TSP will be right out the window just like it never materialize last year as soon as summer rolls around and vacations kick in. It’s easy to implement some nonsense plan when we’re out there going out with less than eight hours of work lots of the time.

According to the CEO it’s working in moving trailers quicker and processing packages, which is one reason for the uptick in Saturday volume but if preload doesn’t get the packages in the truck it’s all for nothing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
MLK day and Juneteenth as holidays to me are two of the most unimportant issues this contract. I had no idea they would focus on that.
Everything is open those days, schools included. Why would we be off?

Day after Thanksgiving would be better.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
My concern is that even if issues like subcontracting, 6th punches, 22.4s and PVDs are addressed by the company, O'Brien will push for a strike over air conditioning or MLK day just because he wants to pick a fight.

Thebrownblob

My concern is that even if issues like subcontracting, 6th punches, 22.4s and PVDs are addressed by the company, O'Brien will push for a strike over air conditioning or MLK day just because he wants to pick a fight.
MLK day is it a done deal. And I really don’t think air conditioning is going anywhere.

DriverNerd

O'Brien is trying to prove a point, but if we get all the major issues addressed I don't think he'd be dumb enough to have us strike over a minor issue. Remember if we strike we have to show the world why UPS caused this. And UPS saying we gave them everything but ac isn't going to fly with the public.

Pullman Brown

You know that’s what they want.
This my response to that!
48D4EA28-13CC-4B94-BEC7-10E84EACB964.jpeg

Last edited:

Shorts365

Since most of us have to work the day after Thanksgiving anyway, I'd be happy getting one more actual 3 day weekend down somewhere else.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Do you really think we’ll get $50? I would want that but it seems risky considering FedEx gets slave wages.
yep 50 smackers an hour,more paid holidays,AC in all trucks, no 22.4,no subcontracting,no forced 6th punches,no more going over 9.5............Aunt Carol is going to play Sandy Claws and give us everything we want