New Video! Contract FAQ

Thebrownblob

That.... is how you piss on the company's leg, and establish dominance.

I can't stop laughing. :biggrin:
If you’re going to flaunt it,, you better be living, right. It’s bold, I like it.
Although he could’ve bought something better than a Civic, for Pete sakes.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

"I am doing the best I can.... in the safest manner possible."

Can you please demonstrate what I was doing wrong ? And the best way to correct it ?

(for more than 2 minutes)
Of course, but I have problems with members asking me: if I file, will I have a target on my back?
I always remind them as soon as they put a brown uniform on there’s a target on your back go ahead and file a grievance.

"I am doing the best I can.... in the safest manner possible."

Can you please demonstrate what I was doing wrong ? And the best way to correct it ?

(for more than 2 minutes)
Lol- you pretend the company doesn't do as it pleases but it's been posted many times here that people lose their jobs for doing it safely. Maybe you save jobs but it doesn't happen everywhere Big Man...

Thebrownblob

Lol- you pretend the company doesn't do as it pleases but it's been posted many times here that people lose their jobs for doing it safely. Maybe you save jobs but it doesn't happen everywhere Big Man...
So then clearly, you can see the company doesn’t do “everything they want”. If in some places there’s good pushback from the union, the company doesn’t get their way every time.

More often than not? Are you sure about that? I would venture to say more often than not those people come back to work. UPS already bought out most of those mismanaged funds by the way.
Oh? So why did the government just infuse all that money? I guess the funds must not have needed the money. Sorry you don't like me but I think you are mistaken on this one...

Thebrownblob

Oh? So why did the government just infuse all that money? I guess the funds must not have needed the money. Sorry you don't like me but I think you are mistaken on this one...
I didn’t say they weren’t mismanaged I said UPS doesn’t give them any money anymore. There’s a UPS pension for that, They did, however, have some possible unfunded liabilities. I’m definitely not mistaken on that part. I Do happen to agree with you that good representation helps a lot of people. But make no mistake you’re playing against the house. The company has a lot more time and a lot more technology to find things if they so choose. Best I can tell you is do the job the best you can, and follow the methods as much as possible.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Maybe in your experience that happens. Not in my Local or a lot of others.

When you see people posting on here about losing their jobs.... 99% of the time....

We aren't getting the whole story. Trust me on that.

Thebrownblob

Maybe in your experience that happens. Not in my Local or a lot of others.

When you see people posting on here about losing their jobs.... 99% of the time....

We aren't getting the whole story. Trust me on that.
Most hearings people get their job back. Panels the percentage is still very high even though sometimes I’m thinking no way this guy is getting his job back.