New Video! Contract Update! (Featuring Mystery Guest)

I don't understand why we can't all just get along. Share the wealth and keep on trucking. In 1997 the strike was mostly political b.s. A strike now would be so sad. NOBODY wins in a strike. MOST don't want a strike per my observation. The union was corrupt then and let's not start that :censored2: again. The union should concentrate on Amazon and Walmart and bring everyone up to middle class. Why keep hammering the one's providing a decent living?

I don't understand why we can't all just get along. Share the wealth and keep on trucking. In 1997 the strike was mostly political b.s. A strike now would be so sad. NOBODY wins in a strike. MOST don't want a strike per my observation. The union was corrupt then and let's not start that :censored2: again. The union should concentrate on Amazon and Walmart and bring everyone up to middle class. Why keep hammering the one's providing a decent living?
Don't be a P*

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
R.jpg

542thruNthru

giphy-220.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wage increase is what you’d expect for 2018. That’s pathetic considering inflation the last 2 years.
Ahhh I missed the immediate 45 language. But I would have to ask what’s the point of an august 1 raise if you’re jumping to 45? That would just make it a jump to 46 instead.

finaddict

There are dozens of pension plans around the country and they vary widely. What/where is the jointly trusteed UPS/IBT pension plan? The original crossed out amounts are our current pensions in Joint Council 83.