New Video! Myths and Rumors about August 1st

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Is it true that O'Brien flipped the order of negotiations to locals first then nationals and forced all the BA's to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements?

Thebrownblob

Is it true that O'Brien flipped the order of negotiations to locals first then nationals and forced all the BA's to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements?
Yes, the order was flipped. It’s a strategy I don’t know if it will work, but he’s in charge.
Signing nondisclosure agreements in regards to contract negotiations is not unusual.

1682260264565.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Thanks for another great video.
You are doing one Hell of a job keeping the members informed

I still have some of the Union newsletters from the “97” negotiations. That was the primary tool back then, one can imagine the media produced if a strike happens in 2023.

There was a so-called expert on the news channels that was supporting the Company position back in “97”, I do not remember his name but I do remember he was busted for petty thief after the strike was over.

We only had three people cross in “97” .. they only did it on the first day of the strike. The Company was calling members and asking them to report to work. One was a feeder driver who panicked, one was an auto mechanic from a different Union, he was dragged out of the building by his business agent and the other was a package car driver who retired 2 years ago that wore the tag if being a “scab” for over 25 years. Teamsters and elephants have a lot in common..

“We never forget or forgive”…

Remember that those three just crossed for one lousy day. Anyone currently in our Union that is boasting about crossing a sponsored picket line is a fool talking nonsense or a coward. Once those lines are established we will eventually find out who you are and besides that the Company will make you their bitch, knowing full well that you are a traitor and can never be trusted.

I still have some of the Union newsletters from the “97” negotiations. That was the primary tool back then, one can imagine the media produced if a strike happens in 2023.

There was a so-called expert on the news channels that was supporting the Company position back in “97”, I do not remember his name but I do remember he was busted for petty thief after the strike was over.

We only had three people cross in “97” .. they only did it on the first day of the strike. The Company was calling members and asking them to report to work. One was a feeder driver who panicked, one was an auto mechanic from a different Union, he was dragged out of the building by his business agent and the other was a package car driver who retired 2 years ago that wore the tag if being a “scab” for over 25 years. Teamsters and elephants have a lot in common..

Remember that those three just crossed for one lousy day. Anyone currently in our Union that is boasting about crossing a sponsored picket line is a fool talking nonsense or a coward. Once those lines are established we will eventually find out who you are and besides that the Company will make you their bitch, knowing full well that you are a traitor and can never be trusted.
We was fortunate that nobody crossed here

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Screenshot_20230423_140828_Google.jpg

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Yes, the order was flipped. It’s a strategy I don’t know if it will work, but he’s in charge.
Signing nondisclosure agreements in regards to contract negotiations is not unusual.

Thanks for clarifying. This was explained in a way that made it seem as if this was some sort of earth shattering and unprecedented move.