New Video! Myths and Rumors about August 1st

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
We was fortunate that nobody crossed here
We had 2 cross the lines at my center. Huge mistake as they had no impact on deliveries as everything was just completely stalled. They were able to cross without violence, but nobody ever forgot. Both ended up quitting before the next contract. Their lives post strike were miserable as the rank and file never forgot, and treated them as such. Management also looked down on them and treated them badly knowing they had no spine and weren't trustworthy.

We had 2 cross the lines at my center. Huge mistake as they had no impact on deliveries as everything was just completely stalled. They were able to cross without violence, but nobody ever forgot. Both ended up quitting before the next contract. Their lives post strike were miserable as the rank and file never forgot, and treated them as such. Management also looked down on them and treated them badly knowing they had no spine and weren't trustworthy.
If you are a driver there's no excuse you not having a little bit of money put away in the bank.

You don't think I was nervous as hell in 1997?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Oh yeah, you were 💩 your pants.
Nervous like a long tailed cat in room full of rocking chairs.
Honestly, the thought of ever crossing the line never entered my mind. No one did. It wasn’t that big of a bldg, in a small state, everyone knew everyone. If you know what I mean….
C0731AAC-55F1-4F82-A930-4DB243E2025F.gif