New video out

LeadBelly

Banned
I wonder how much money I've made dropping deuces in my career. That's gotta count for something.

Fyi I'd never do a video in my browns using the ups truck while I'm at work. That's just beginning for trouble.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I wonder how much money I've made dropping deuces in my career. That's gotta count for something.

Fyi I'd never do a video in my browns using the ups truck while I'm at work. That's just beginning for trouble.
You know how many videos are out there of drivers making videos or of people recording us.... Thousands.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Why is the emblem backward?

UPS Idiot.jpg

Over 70

I usually don't even take a lunch. Just my paid break. They don't automatically take it out here.

Punched out at 1800 today

ManInBrown

I am not a contributor on the vote no ups Facebook page, but I read it, and drivers post there all day. Looking for trouble. MGMT can easily pull that page up and see you were posting on the clock. You just can't help stupid sometimes. SMH

I really think some drivers are so blinded by the hatred they have for this company. The company that pays us very well. Am I upset sometimes at things they do? Of course. But some drivers search for trouble. I just don't get it

35years

Gravy route
It is a good point. I understand where he is coming from but $10k will never replace that time I have with my kiddos. They are only young once. I have my whole life to make money.
I agree...kind of.
The 9.5 list and 8 hour requests are a great deal more effective at gaining time with your kids than running and skipping break. They will just add more stops, it is a losing game. And that money you are giving UPS becomes over $3 million over the course of a career at $35 per hr. Here is a link to the thread here on Brown Cafe documenting how much giving them break costs you over 35 years...
Lunch skippers

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I am not a contributor on the vote no ups Facebook page, but I read it, and drivers post there all day. Looking for trouble. MGMT can easily pull that page up and see you were posting on the clock. You just can't help stupid sometimes. SMH

I really think some drivers are so blinded by the hatred they have for this company. The company that pays us very well. Am I upset sometimes at things they do? Of course. But some drivers search for trouble. I just don't get it

This guy won his NLRB case but was not re-instated due to several disparaging remarks about his center manager and DM that he posted on Facebook.

He would be working today if not for his social media post.

Appeals filed in RAvsUPS NLRB case

This guy in the video is a little different, but I am surprised he is still working here.

And yes, he does have a bunch of other videos.

Yova para ti

ManInBrown

This guy won his NLRB case but was not re-instated due to several disparaging remarks about his center manager and DM that he posted on Facebook.

He would be working today if not for his social media post.

Appeals filed in RAvsUPS NLRB case

This guy in the video is a little different, but I am surprised he is still working here.

And yes, he does have a bunch of other videos.

Yova para ti
I wish the guy no ill will. Hopefully they never see the videos. That being said, I don't understand why drivers do it