New video out

KOG72

I’m full of it
Given them your hour lunch by working through it is like giving them an hour of overtime everyday that adds up to about $260.00 some dollars a week.I'm not doing it I stop everyday.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Given them your hour lunch by working through it is like giving them an hour of overtime everyday that adds up to about $260.00 some dollars a week.I'm not doing it I stop everyday.
What about the guy doing it for 30 years?

LeadBelly

Banned
You don't sort during that time????
I keep a rolled up rug and a pillow in my truck. I lay down for my lunch and breaks every day. In the hot summer or the cold winter. I close my eyes. It allows me to wake up at night and look at news and social media. My mind never really stops.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I keep a rolled up rug and a pillow in my truck. I lay down for my lunch and breaks every day. In the hot summer or the cold winter. I close my eyes. It allows me to wake up at night and look at news and social media. My mind never really stops.
You are like my wife... Her mind is running full steam 24/7...if she wakes up in the middle of the night it could take her hours to go back to bed, if she is even able to. We go on a trip and she is planning the smallest details months before it happens...it doesn't help that she is ocd...but she is the best thing that has ever happen to me..in every way possible.

LeadBelly

Banned
You are like my wife... Her mind is running full steam 24/7...if she wakes up in the middle of the night it could take her hours to go back to bed, if she is even able to. We go on a trip and she is planning the smallest details months before it happens...it doesn't help that she is ocd...but she is the best thing that has ever happen to me..in every way possible.
We all have our own idiosyncrasies that make us tick. Some people think of them as there super powers ( or I do ) but these are things that separate people. Make them good as one thing or another. I preloaded for years so I get up in the middle of the night. I never was able to shake that. I grab a quick bite look at something for ten to 15 minutes and go back to sleep.

Inthegame

Hello brother in law...

lovemyupser

How does he get away with not shaving. I thought that was one of the rules of being a driver. Man his voice makes me want to punch my screen.