New video out

ManInBrown

I have been on that list for years.

Don't need to buck up. Will take every minute I can to be with my family and if that means sorting during lunch. I will do it every day. My opinion.
I'm really sorry that you feel you need to work off the clock to have more family time. I'm also sorry to say this, I hate drivers like you. What you do is WRONG, on every level.

You're that driver that burns my route to the ground when I'm on vacation, and then when I come back they want to know why you get back every night at 6, and I get back at 8:30.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
95% of the time I took my whole hour break. Only when I really needed off early would I skip maybe a half hour of it. On the few occasions I did skip some time I would make up for it on a following day by plopping my butt down at the coffee shop for however amount of time I was owed. Yes I know it probably wouldn't be possible to do that now but that's the way it was done "back when". And yes I was called into the office on more than one occasion for being excessively over allowed.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
his other uniform...

http://instagr.am/p/9yqQztPXH8/
9yqQztPXH8
Is that a special forces unit patch??? This guy has my respect....

Over 70

Do your cover drivers do the same or do they take their full lunch/break? If it is the latter, do they catch any flak for doing so?

I am a cover driver (reg temp). No one has ever said a word. I get skipping paid breaks as dumb but what's the big deal about lunch? It's unpaid and I don't eat during the day usually unless it's going to be a long one. I eat a feast for breakfast :)

There's nowhere in the ghetto that I want to go hang out in and I get bored sitting in the truck after 15 minutes...

bbsam

Staff member
It is rather startling how multi-billion dollar companies just expect this kind of behavior and will discipline for noncompliance. It really kinda feels like a shakedown.

Returntosender

Which makes you go wonder "What were you thinking??" Posting your face in uniform!?!
Paid actor? Jumps in truck while driving is in out delivering in building. Easily pay some guy 100.00 put this on and repeat this. We have 10 minute window before the actual driver returns to truck.

LeadBelly

Banned
It is rather startling how multi-billion dollar companies just expect this kind of behavior and will discipline for noncompliance. It really kinda feels like a shakedown.
The moral of the story is don't let the bully take your lunch money. Ups is that bully that you have to stand up to as is life.