New Video! Teamsters CORRUPT past to its BRIGHT future

NYJetsfan87

Any help and or guidance would be appreciated . I’m not sure if it matters but I’m from the Nassau New York area. Long story short there is an issue with senior employees , like myself , in my building getting to the smalls sort area during the night shift . The current full time supervisor is a compulsive , illiterate liar who isn’t even at work half the time. He’s been thrown out of three buildings and can’t even do a time card correctly. So no use even entertaining a conversation with him. The good news is they just moved him out of the outbounds the bad news is he is now in smalls sort the area I would like to goto. Our union is going through a transition and the head shop steward is no longer available. I’m still deciding which shop steward I can goto at this time. So I thought I would come here. In that smalls sort area there are more supervisors working then employees on a daily basis. The tyrant full time supervisor has supervisors from the unload , load and sort aisle plus his supervisors all working up there all night. What’s the best way I can peacefully get up there without causing a major stink and having this tyrant target me ?

542thruNthru

What’s the best way I can peacefully get up there without causing a major stink and having this tyrant target me ?
ZomboMeme 18062019123216.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Any help and or guidance would be appreciated . I’m not sure if it matters but I’m from the Nassau New York area. Long story short there is an issue with senior employees , like myself , in my building getting to the smalls sort area during the night shift . The current full time supervisor is a compulsive , illiterate liar who isn’t even at work half the time. He’s been thrown out of three buildings and can’t even do a time card correctly. So no use even entertaining a conversation with him. The good news is they just moved him out of the outbounds the bad news is he is now in smalls sort the area I would like to goto. Our union is going through a transition and the head shop steward is no longer available. I’m still deciding which shop steward I can goto at this time. So I thought I would come here. In that smalls sort area there are more supervisors working then employees on a daily basis. The tyrant full time supervisor has supervisors from the unload , load and sort aisle plus his supervisors all working up there all night. What’s the best way I can peacefully get up there without causing a major stink and having this tyrant target me ?
File and File often. Get a buddy and one day you file and he is the witness of supes working and the next day you witness and have him file. You are a Part Time employee and as long as you come to work every day,on time and don't steal you have a job for life.
As far as being his target: bust his ass with article 37 grievances. let him be YOUR target . One HAS to stand up for oneself at this company or the management scum will walk all over you

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
File and File often. Get a buddy and one day you file and he is the witness of supes working and the next day you witness and have him file. You are a Part Time employee and as long as you come to work every day,on time and don't steal you have a job for life.
As far as being his target: bust his ass with article 37 grievances. let him be YOUR target . One HAS to stand up for oneself at this company or the management scum will walk all over you
Seriously this is good advice. The tune changes fast once you file an article 37 grievance. Do it soon and often.