New Video! Teamsters: Then vs. Now

RoswellHub

Just rechecked all my facts...I made one mistake in that his local has 1 other small contract of about 20 for greyhound bussing.
Everyone in negotiations signed a non disclosure agreement according to IBT and local officers. He broke it. He did multiple interviews which are available online. I didn't mention the Philadelphia Enquirer and other TV stations but I saw the others. Some of his feeder drivers say they have heard him talk about running against Obrien. He did make all kinds of promises when running about the next contract and got none of them. His supplement is on the Teamster page so check it and see what was done by national and what was done by him. The only major change was that he got his own panel instead of the atlantic supplement panel because he lost so many cases he thought his local was targeted. It might just be that he sucks as a business agent. They have a sitting arbitrator on atlantic per their supplement so I'm guessing they must be in on it as well(sarcasm).
Well you are now back pedaling on a lot of what you said before. You said you only made one mistake but just mentioned three other things you got wrong. The final thing you got wrong is Hooker has no intentions on running for office. He just wants to run his local and that is it. For me to really unpack all of this I would have to shoot another video. But I am getting tired of doing videos for online trolls.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This is very true. But 623 has Jumbros!
Jabroni’s. Smarten up!
IMG_4918.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Well you are now back pedaling on a lot of what you said before. You said you only made one mistake but just mentioned three other things you got wrong. The final thing you got wrong is Hooker has no intentions on running for office. He just wants to run his local and that is it. For me to really unpack all of this I would have to shoot another video. But I am getting tired of doing videos for online trolls.
Maybe you could just "unpack" whether Richard overstepped, speaking for the whole country in an interview on CNN.

....or did he have the blessing of the IBT and the National Negotiating Committee?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If you think of (somewhat more but not really) millitant locals getting whack-a-moled by corporate resources it makes sense that they struggle more than one which appears more cooperative. This is philly after all. You all have no idea the changing labor landscape that city's been through.

RoswellHub

Maybe you could just "unpack" whether Richard overstepped, speaking for the whole country in an interview on CNN.

....or did he have the blessing of the IBT and the National Negotiating Committee?
I don't think he overstepped his boundaries. I can see how some people could see that being the case. CNN asked him for the interview, much like the other news stations. He isn't going around asking people.

There is more to the story, but I am not going to get into the weeds of it all. I think he is more than justified to do what he did in the end of the day.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Are you sure Richard was in negotiations?
He was the leader for supplemental negotiations. He did not attend national negotiations from my understanding EXCEPT that the supplement wasn't complete and he had to go to DC to get his supplement done while the national committee was there. My BA told me that he wasn't on the national committee which is funny because every head of a supplement was there for the whole process.

RoswellHub

He was the leader for supplemental negotiations. He did not attend national negotiations from my understanding EXCEPT that the supplement wasn't complete and he had to go to DC to get his supplement done while the national committee was there. My BA told me that he wasn't on the national committee which is funny because every head of a supplement was there for the whole process.
I'm so baffled by your statements. First you said a bunch of stuff about him that is a straight up lie and you keep putting your nose in he said she said buisiness. This whole thing is so childish.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I wonder if he's still employed at UPS.

Good question.

Did you ever see the video when he got fired for sexually harassing a female supervisor ?

I should have saved it. He was literally sitting in a rocking chair in front of a wood burning fireplace

explaining his side of the story.... it was great.

542thruNthru

Good question.

Did you ever see the video when he got fired for sexually harassing a female supervisor ?

I should have saved it. He was literally sitting in a rocking chair in front of a wood burning fireplace

explaining his side of the story.... it was great.
Didn't see it but heard about it.