New Video! Teamsters: Then vs. Now

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
O'Brien of Sherwood's Merry Men will be out in full force attacking any foe that dare question!

RoswellHub

O'Brien of Sherwood's Merry Men will be out in full force attacking any foe that dare question!
You can say that half joking, but sad part is he is not far from the truth. I have seen my local change to a culture of it attacking its own members if you dare question anything.

Thebrownblob

Good question.

Did you ever see the video when he got fired for sexually harassing a female supervisor ?

I should have saved it. He was literally sitting in a rocking chair in front of a wood burning fireplace

explaining his side of the story.... it was great.

Lol, I remember it

RoswellHub

I missed that video. Any of you guys see the vid of Jumbro tearing down Vinnie Perrone/OZ stuff around town and calling Vinnie a rat just because he visited local 623? It was crazy. Vinnie is a good dude and so is Hooker. Wished this internal fighting would be put to rest.
Lol, I remember it

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You can say that half joking, but sad part is he is not far from the truth. I have seen my local change to a culture of it attacking its own members if you dare question anything.

You should make a video about it?

There is a difference between questioning local leadership, and putting false info all over the internet, with no need to back it or repercussions if it’s false. I’m tired of the social media wanna be leaders myself, so I’m voting ”no” on making a video.

RoswellHub

I focus on the company and not the internal fighting. People like this are going to exist regardless. They usually run in small groups. Is it annoying? Yes. But we should all focus on the goal.

Pullman Brown

You're welcome

giphy-downsized.gif