New video! Unreported accidents, a job killer!

Thebrownblob

+

+

Back at ya.

Didn't a minute ago, you said you thought 2 guys should lose their jobs.....IMO I believe?

What's the difference?

Back at ya.

Say, would you give the same deference to your yuck buddy mgr? Or even someone you hate?
Sure did buddy but it does not cloud my duties as a steward Nor a good union member that’s the company‘s job to prove their case. Even if it was you quad I wouldn’t rat you out because I’m not a rat bastard apparently like some people.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
If you put one in my manager’s office you would realize he’s probably gone by 1 o’clock every day LOL
my routes on the way home for my center manager. I’m pretty sure he puts misloads in my truck on purpose in his neighborhood so he can leave and go home.
SMH
🧔‍♂️✊

qdg2

It’s not nebulous with our own Technology… could that change sure quad I guess it could. But so far in my little piece of the world I’ve done quite a decent job at making sure it’s never happened I can only control here. Hopefully you have representation that is trying to do the same. My opinion has always been if someone deserves be fired they will be fired eventually regardless of what I do.
Our steward says they welcome in cab cameras.....will make us safer....

qdg2

Sure did buddy but it does not cloud my duties as a steward Nor a good union member that’s the company‘s job to prove their case. Even if it was you quad I wouldn’t rat you out because I’m not a rat bastard apparently like some people.
Sure did buddy...what?(clarify please).

Wondered how long it would take for the personal attacks to come along....sigh.

With what little respect I had.....you sound as chummy as our steward with mgt.

Causing some to wonder if they had been promoted.....

And speaking of differing outcomes at panel.....some would say this smacks of collusion......conspiracy....you know trading one case(member) for another? Oh? Say, a guy that files a lot......and bitches at the Union Admin. at meetings.....then has an accident say.....not unlike any other(there all a little different) and he never comes back....

Last edited:

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

It is union policy not to name names, and not to aid management in disciplining other union members.

We are a brotherhood. Or should be.

Thebrownblob

Hold up a second quad I didn’t personally attack you you’ve been giving me a line of questioning that is both suspect judge mental in my opinion. I answered all of them fabulously. Then you proceed to tell me you will rat out another union member who’s bumper touches a pole and does no damage that’s not personal attack that’s a character attack on yourself.

qdg2

Hold up a second quad I didn’t personally attack you you’ve been giving me a line of questioning that is both suspect judge mental in my opinion. I answered all of them fabulously. Then you proceed to tell me you will rat out another union member who’s bumper touches a pole and does no damage that’s not personal attack that’s a character attack on yourself.
Well...

Gosh...I got the feeling you were inferring I was a rat bastard......come on....that seems judge mental to me...eh?

The question to me was "Did you see anything?" and "What would you say?" I said I'd tell the truth. The question was vague.

My answer was just as vague. And then you questioned.....no flat out attacked me.

Let's not go down the hydration thread toilet.....

We were having a somewhat civil conversation.