New Video! What can we learn from the ‘97 Strike?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
We had a guy here actively say he will cross the line because he has child support to pay. Maybe this will information will be an eye opener for him. It’s honestly common sense about volume depleting to 0 but that is if no one crosses in feeders.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
We blocked the Scabs and Managers with our personal cars when they made deliveries after the police told us we couldn't picket on area

At one time our picket line didn’t have enough members to form a line. They instead put folding chairs at the entrance, management called the police, they showed up and billy clubbed and kicked the chairs and then left. I wasn’t there at the time but those who were got a real kick out if it.

At one time our picket line didn’t have enough members to form a line. They instead put folding chairs at the entrance, management called the police, they showed up and billy clubbed and kicked the chairs and then left. I wasn’t there at the time but those who were got a real kick out if it.
They had office people trying to sneak out packages in their personal vehicles.
The cops made every one of them take the packages back to the building because they didn't have a DOT card.

FozziesDeliveries

I like in the video how he mentioned when they got back to work after the strike the first thing management did was have everyone line up for a uniform inspection. That is the level of petty I would expect from management and good to know to expect them to lash out at us for anything if we strike.