Strike Picket line-what can and we cannot do

UPSmechanicinblue

Would like this thread to be about what we can do and maybe shouldn't do on a picket line if a strike happens, Maybe helpful to help deter the few that want to cross the line. Also make it more enjoyable for those of us who do not.

Changingtimes99

This is a good topic. Lots of members think they are untouchable during a strike. This is not true.
I asked a few stewards what are the penalties for striking and possible repercussions from doing so and did not get a straight answer. I'll have to escalate my question/concern but will be on the lookout here if anyone can offer some good advice.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I asked a few stewards what are the penalties for striking and possible repercussions from doing so and did not get a straight answer. I'll have to escalate my question/concern but will be on the lookout here if anyone can offer some good advice.

Here ya go
Don’t act like a damn fool who’s never been out in public before and you’ll probably be ok
SMDH

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Be smart.
Protest accordingly.
Don’t damage property and get arrested.
Don’t block the flow of traffic and get arrested.
Don’t punch somebody in the face and be seen and get arrested.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If you have some scabs cross the line in a RTW state get people in three personal cars to follow him. When he stops to deliver use two personal cars to block him in,and take off in the third.

nWo

MV5BMTlmOTdlMTctMTUyNC00ZDJmLWIwYzgtMTViZjBjZjcwMzY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI4OTg3MTc@._V1_.jpg