New website for "Reach" vehicle used as sales pitch

STFXG

New website for "Reach" vehicle used as sales pitch

Not too expensive. Around 18mpg and a drivetrain pretty much guaranteed to hit at least 300k miles with no problems. Over 90 percent tested well beyond that mark. I can't remember all the exact numbers and don't really care to research it again. Apologies. But the Isuzu reach is a great vehicle. There's a reason isuzu diesels are #1 in the world. I will probably be buying one within the next couple years. Unless something better comes out...

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I don't know why you guys mention the 18 mpg, because in my area the drivers leave the truck run all day. Seems if it was that important the drivers would start by turning off the current vehicle to conserve fuel. JMO

Grounded

I personally like them(good size van to load). I haven't had to drive them much as I'm not a driver, but I've heard some people say they have a funny feel to them with you drive. They do have some flashy lights, can see them a mile away. Best thing about them in my opinion is that there is a lot more protection from scuffing and scratches to the pait, don't' have to worry about boxes messing them up.