Cloned fedex vehicles used for human trafficking

AB831

I know, right?

After sixty years of targeted transformational social, educational, and economic programs, we have problems that we didn't have before the programs! #WINNING
Yeah, we should go back to the good old days of school segregation. I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you?

vantexan

Low wage American workers have plenty of jobs to choose from. A labor shortage has driven wages up, especially in the Service Sector, so they really aren't taking American jobs. When it comes to agriculture, no comparison. White people don't have the stamina or willingness to do field work, be exposed to noxious chemicals and actually perform hard labor.
Yeah, they probably want to stay because at home it's even worse. Remember Ammon Bundy, the Right Wing moocher/son of rancher/moocher Cliven Bundy? Even he is desperate for workers to work on his family properties and railed against the TRUMP anti-immigration policies. Why? Because nobody else would do the work for what he was willing to pay. He's running for governor in the nut state of Idaho, land where potatoes have the same IQ as humans.
REALITY. Face it.
You keep holding to the idea these folks are all agricultural workers. The Biden administration shipped them all over the country to primarily cities. The agricultural sector doesn't need 6 million new workers and counting. And I spent a month in eastern Idaho. Some of the nicest people in the entire country. I can see why you wouldn't like it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You keep holding to the idea these folks are all agricultural workers. The Biden administration shipped them all over the country to primarily cities. The agricultural sector doesn't need 6 million new workers and counting. And I spent a month in eastern Idaho. Some of the nicest people in the entire country. I can see why you wouldn't like it.
If they're working at low-wage jobs nobody else wants, it's probably a good thing for businesses. The USA has a long and troubling history of welcoming immigrants when they need cheap labor and then running them out of town with a pitchfork (or worse) when the economy takes a dive. Witness The Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882, which wasn't effectively ended until the Chinese became an ally in WW2. Horrible treatment.

AB831

Yes it is.
Try harder, my very good friend.
No, it isn’t, you halfwit. Here’s an overview of what it actually is. I know reading isn’t something you’re really able to do, but maybe you can try an audio version.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No, it isn’t
Yes it is my very good friend.

You would know this if you were educated.

But alas, you are not.

Very sad.

Screenshot_20230620_054859_Chrome.jpg

AB831

School of Hard Knocks, 1962-Present.
Thank you for actually being someone who tries to hold a conversation. I apologize for any condescension I’ve shown to you in the past. Although we have different views of things, you base your beliefs on your life experiences, and you’re able to admit that you’re capable of being wrong which is something completely lost on most of the miserable posters on here. I just wanted to point that out and say I’m sorry.

AB831

Yes it is my dear friend.

Sad you can't even comprehend a simple definition when I post it for you.

I will pray for you.
You’re not even good at trolling, dude. You’re just repeating what I say like a 4 year old. I wish they would just ban you from this site already, but since that hasn’t happened, I’m just going to make you miserable every time you post.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re not even good at trolling, dude. You’re just repeating what I say like a 4 year old. I wish they would just ban you from this site already, but since that hasn’t happened, I’m just going to make you miserable every time you post.
I get it, you're embarrassed by your whataboutism.

It's okay my good friend.
Just try harder next time.

FedupExpress

As a lifelong Californian, I have observed that the most vocal xenophobes are Mexican immigrants.
I can vouch for this, being a 2nd generation Mexican.

We are our own worst enemies, it's called, "the Hollywood syndrome".

Basically once they get here they suddenly believe they are superior to the Mexican in the motherland.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I can vouch for this, being a 2nd generation Mexican.

We are our own worst enemies, it's called, "the Hollywood syndrome".

Basically once they get here they suddenly believe they are superior to the Mexican in the motherland.
How about "I'm Basque"? I have several Hispanic friends who insist they aren't Mexicans, but Basques from Spain. My Mexican sister-in-law, whose Dad migrated legally, says people tell her "she doesn't look Mexican". She looks 100% Mexican and also claims she "doesn't know Spanish" even though that was the ONLY language spoken in her household growing up. Sure thing. Dude, I just don't get it. Is there something wrong with being a Mexican?

vantexan

If they're working at low-wage jobs nobody else wants, it's probably a good thing for businesses. The USA has a long and troubling history of welcoming immigrants when they need cheap labor and then running them out of town with a pitchfork (or worse) when the economy takes a dive. Witness The Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882, which wasn't effectively ended until the Chinese became an ally in WW2. Horrible treatment.
Well aware of our checkered history. But these folks aren't being let in to make up for past sins. They're pawns in a power grab.

If the country wasn't doing enough for its poor three years ago, if social services were suffering, do you think it's going to get better letting in close to six million people who arrived with little English and not much more than the clothes they're wearing?

You rage against the machine all the time. But don't seem to have a problem consigning these people to low wage jobs nobody else wants. And Americans don't want these jobs to pay better because that'll mean more price hikes. All these people becoming part of our underclass. With any luck their children will do better. A lot won't.

And then there's the criminal element that comes in with them. Think those guys are going to labor in the fields? They're going to figure out how to make the local crime scene work for them. And hurt Americans along the way.

All because some clever fellow in a corner office saw a loophole in the system that could insure power down the road.

@Sportello Shambles.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Well aware of our checkered history. But these folks aren't being let in to make up for past sins. They're pawns in a power grab.

If the country wasn't doing enough for its poor three years ago, if social services were suffering, do you think it's going to get better letting in close to six million people who arrived with little English and not much more than the clothes they're wearing?

You rage against the machine all the time. But don't seem to have a problem consigning these people to low wage jobs nobody else wants. And Americans don't want these jobs to pay better because that'll mean more price hikes. All these people becoming part of our underclass. With any luck their children will do better. A lot won't.

And then there's the criminal element that comes in with them. Think those guys are going to labor in the fields? They're going to figure out how to make the local crime scene work for them. And hurt Americans along the way.

All because some clever fellow in a corner office saw a loophole in the system that could insure power down the road.

@Sportello Shambles.
Illegal immigration was still a big issue under the Trump administration and if Orange Julius were elected nothing would change except the posturing and optics. The Wall was a joke and until conditions improve in their home countries, people are going to continue to leave for a better life. The Mexicans (your main target) will build higher ladders and dig deeper tunnels. We'd be better off trying to assist some of these countries to create better living conditions.
BTW, if we didn't buy all of those drugs, there would be no incentive to transport and sell them. No demand=no need for supply. The drugs will find their way here, or maybe they'll just manufacture them here, like they already do with meth.

vantexan

Illegal immigration was still a big issue under the Trump administration and if Orange Julius were elected nothing would change except the posturing and optics. The Wall was a joke and until conditions improve in their home countries, people are going to continue to leave for a better life. The Mexicans (your main target) will build higher ladders and dig deeper tunnels. We'd be better off trying to assist some of these countries to create better living conditions.
BTW, if we didn't buy all of those drugs, there would be no incentive to transport and sell them. No demand=no need for supply. The drugs will find their way here, or maybe they'll just manufacture them here, like they already do with meth.
You couldn't be more wrong. Illegal immigration numbers were much, much lower. The Border Patrol wanted the wall and they reported where sections were built border crossings were drastically reduced. Trump had a remain in Mexico policy for asylum seekers. They weren't turned loose into our population for a hearing down the road that most never show up for. And he had the cooperation of Mexico using its troops on its southern border to stop many from coming up from Central America.

Fentanyl/Opioid deaths are at crisis levels. Everything we can do to slow the rate of death and get people off the drugs should be tried. The whole throw the border open because you can't stop this or that anyways argument will only insure that close to 100,000 Americans a year will die from these drugs and the drug cartels will continue to harm this country.

Mexico's economy last I looked was the 17th largest in the world and growing. The majority of border crossings these days are from other countries.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You couldn't be more wrong. Illegal immigration numbers were much, much lower. The Border Patrol wanted the wall and they reported where sections were built border crossings were drastically reduced. Trump had a remain in Mexico policy for asylum seekers. They weren't turned loose into our population for a hearing down the road that most never show up for. And he had the cooperation of Mexico using its troops on its southern border to stop many from coming up from Central America.

Fentanyl/Opioid deaths are at crisis levels. Everything we can do to slow the rate of death and get people off the drugs should be tried. The whole throw the border open because you can't stop this or that anyways argument will only insure that close to 100,000 Americans a year will die from these drugs and the drug cartels will continue to harm this country.

Mexico's economy last I looked was the 17th largest in the world and growing. The majority of border crossings these days are from other countries.
The Wall. People are saying it’s the best wall ever. I signed that wall and everyone loved me for it. The answer is more walls , maybe one around China and another one in Ukraine to keep them out of my homeland.