Cloned fedex vehicles used for human trafficking

AB831

So they stopped them? I thought we didn’t have a border and that illegals were just pouring into our nation to take jobs from hard werkin’ taxpayers.

bacha29

Was it the cloned appearance of the "Fedex" truck that got it pulled over or was it the sheer stink coming out of it?

At Ground when contractor vehicles go out of Ground inventory for one reason or another contractors are required to remove all forms of FDX identification from vehicles. Now if you're a contractor and you find your vehicles parked outside the gate with termination notices slapped on them are you going to give a fornication about removing all that vinyl?

As a result it's likely you'll see them parked all over the country with FDX vinyl still on them . In fact I know of several around this next of the woods sitting in yards with Fat Freddy's proud trademark still pasted all over them just waiting there for somebody to see the opportunity and the current owner will never ask the prospective buyer what he's is going to do with it. Why would he?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So they stopped them? I thought we didn’t have a border and that illegals were just pouring into our nation to take jobs from hard werkin’ taxpayers.
Seems kind of terrible for you to dismiss the human trafficking and fentanyl epidemic that continues due to the Democrats' open border policies.

There are real victims that you're pretending don't exist. Shameful.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
These are the new employees being brought to their "Welcome To FedEx Orientation". Experiencing your actual working conditions is just part of the process. Silly CBP folks.

AB831

Seems kind of terrible for you to dismiss the human trafficking and fentanyl epidemic that continues due to the Democrats' open border policies.

There are real victims that you're pretending don't exist. Shameful.
What “open border?” It literally says they stopped them. Ever been to Mexico before? The border looks like a supermax prison. Here’s the “open border” from when we saw Los Algodones. The world looks a little different when you actually experience it instead of just watching right wing “news” from your sagging recliner.

Attachments

• IMG_0293.jpeg
    IMG_0293.jpeg
    188.5 KB · Views: 29

vantexan

What “open border?” It literally says they stopped them. Ever been to Mexico before? The border looks like a supermax prison. Here’s the “open border” from when we saw Los Algodones. The world looks a little different when you actually experience it instead of just watching right wing “news” from your sagging recliner.
You do know that the TX governor when Title 42 expired a few weeks ago put the National Guard and state troopers on the border behind razor wire as well as a floating barrier in the Rio Grande?

Just so you know I worked a total of 5 years in three different locations on the border. The Biden administration had let in over 5 million not counting "gotaways". That's people who weren't properly vetted as well as during the pandemic weren't tested for covid. The border towns were overwhelmed. But due to the new barriers border crossings in the last few weeks have been down over 70%.

There are those who think they're on to something from limited information. And there are those who actually know what is going on.

Mutineer

That statement reminds me of the smokers I knew as a kid who mocked the Surgeon General's warning on cigarette packs.

I admit that not everybody (my dad has been smoking over 50 years) who uses tobacco products will have an outcome resulting in premature death.

As with my dad and smoking, the negative effects of excessive immigration may not affect you personally.

May yer good fortune continue.

Last edited:

Mutineer

These are the new employees being brought to their "Welcome To FedEx Orientation". Experiencing your actual working conditions is just part of the process. Silly CBP folks.

Although you jest, that may not be far removed from reality in the not so distant future.

Mutineer

As a result it's likely you'll see them parked all over the country with FDX vinyl still on them
Not long after the California Diesel emissions law passed and I sold out, I drove one of my vans to the junkyard.

Some idiot not realizing that it would soon be outlawed from California roads bought it from the junkyard, and it's been sitting prominently rotting in a vehicle storage lot for a decade with the FedEx livery still shining bright for all passer-bys to see.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What “open border?”
The one to our south.

The numbers literally prove I'm right and you're wrong, it's like a pinata exploded down there. Ever looked at a map before? The border is wide open in most places. The world looks a little different when you actually look at the facts instead of just listening to left wing “news” from your Subaru.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You do know that the TX governor when Title 42 expired a few weeks ago put the National Guard and state troopers on the border behind razor wire as well as a floating barrier in the Rio Grande?

Just so you know I worked a total of 5 years in three different locations on the border. The Biden administration had let in over 5 million not counting "gotaways". That's people who weren't properly vetted as well as during the pandemic weren't tested for covid. The border towns were overwhelmed. But due to the new barriers border crossings in the last few weeks have been down over 70%.

There are those who think they're on to something from limited information. And there are those who actually know what is going on.
Meanwhile, Republican businesses (mainly agriculture) continue to employ this vast source of cheap labor performing jobs most White folks will not.

vantexan

Meanwhile, Republican businesses (mainly agriculture) continue to employ this vast source of cheap labor performing jobs most White folks will not.
Are you under the impression that the agricultural industry needed 5 million new workers? If so why was the Biden administration flying and busing them to major cities? Come on man, this was and always will be about millions of potential new Democratic voters.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Are you under the impression that the agricultural industry needed 5 million new workers? If so why was the Biden administration flying and busing them to major cities? Come on man, this was and always will be about millions of potential new Democratic voters.
Sure. I believe the person flying around illegals is named DeSantis.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

The Texas governor who has aspirations for national office and a reputation as a grandstander? That guy? Abbott probably has illegals working in his own household or doing his yard. Yes, you have "limited information" in a lot of areas. carry on.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They’re gonna tend rooftop gardens in the city.

vantexan

The Texas governor who has aspirations for national office and a reputation as a grandstander? That guy? Abbott probably has illegals working in his own household or doing his yard. Yes, you have "limited information" in a lot of areas. carry on.
Obfuscate all you like, crossings are way down in Texas.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your use of the word ‘probably’ every time you cast an aspersion exposes your fantasies.