Cloned fedex vehicles used for human trafficking

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yeah, we should go back to the good old days of school segregation. I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you?
What do you mean, go back?

The U.S. student body is more diverse than ever before. Nevertheless, public schools remain highly segregated along racial, ethnic and socioeconomic lines.
"There is clearly still racial division in schools," says Nowicki. She adds that schools with large proportions of Hispanic, Black and American Indian/Alaska Native students – minority groups with higher rates of poverty than white and Asian American students – are also increasing. "What that means is you have large portions of minority children not only attending essentially segregated schools, but schools that have less resources available to them." - https://www.npr.org/2022/07/14/1111060299/school-segregation-report

Black children are five times as likely as white children to attend schools that are highly segregated by race and ethnicityShares of white and black eighth-graders attending schools with a high concentration of students of color, 2017​

RaceHigh-minority (51-100%)
White12.9%
Black69.2%

Black children are more than twice as likely as white children to attend high-poverty schoolsShares of white and black eighth-graders attending high-poverty schools, 2017​

RaceHigh-poverty (51-100%)
White31.3%
Black72.4%

Black children are highly likely to be in high-poverty schools with a high share of students of color, but white children are notShare of black and white eighth-graders attending low-poverty mostly white schools and and high-poverty schools with high shares of students of color, 2017​

RaceLow-poverty and mostly whiteHigh-poverty and mostly students of color
White23.5%8.4%
Black3.1%60.0%

Today’s teachers and students should know that the Supreme Court declared racial segregation in schools to be unconstitutional in the landmark 1954 ruling Brown v. Board of Education. Perhaps less well known is the extent to which American schools are still segregated. According to a recent Times article, “More than half of the nation’s schoolchildren are in racially concentrated districts, where over 75 percent of students are either white or nonwhite.” In addition, school districts are often segregated by income. The nexus of racial and economic segregation has intensified educational gaps between rich and poor students, and between white students and students of color. -- Still Separate, Still Unequal: Teaching about School Segregation and Educational Inequality (Published 2019)

U.S. Rep. Bobby Scott: “Public schools are now as segregated by race and class as they were in the 1960s.”

PolitiFact's ruling: Mostly True

Here's why: The United States is backtracking on integrating public schools, according to Rep. Bobby Scott (D-Va).

"Yesterday marks the 68th anniversary of the Supreme Court’s historic Brown v. Board of Education decision, which struck down the unlawful school segregation," Scott said during a May 18 meeting of the House Education & Labor Committee. "Yet we know public schools are now as segregated by race and class as they were as they were in the 1960s."-- Fact-check: Are public schools as segregated today as in 1960s?

Mutineer

How about "I'm Basque"? I have several Hispanic friends who insist they aren't Mexicans, but Basques from Spain. My Mexican sister-in-law, whose Dad migrated legally, says people tell her "she doesn't look Mexican". She looks 100% Mexican and also claims she "doesn't know Spanish" even though that was the ONLY language spoken in her household growing up. Sure thing. Dud I just don't get it. Is there something wrong with being a Mexican?e,

My understanding (could be wrong) is Basques are well respected in Spain as they were never conquered by the Moors, and were instrumental in driving the Moors out of Spain. The Basques also routed Charlemagne's army and killed him.

When Spain began colonizing North and South America, very many of the soldiers were of Basque origin. As a result, there are very many Mexicans who have Basque surnames.
Is there something wrong with being a Mexican?

It is my understanding that Mexicans are looked down upon in much the same way that Rednecks are looked down upon in our culture.

Mutineer

If they're working at low-wage jobs nobody else wants, it's probably a good thing for businesses. The USA has a long and troubling history of welcoming immigrants when they need cheap labor and then running them out of town with a pitchfork (or worse) when the economy takes a dive. Witness The Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882, which wasn't effectively ended until the Chinese became an ally in WW2. Horrible treatment.

We've treated our own citizens just as poorly.

The Okies were treated horribly in California during the 1930's.

AB831

You're at the lowest pay grade in the most underpaid of all professions.
LMAO “lowest pay grade.” Wanna bet on that, clown? I know you come from a backwater, hillbilly state that hates educators but maybe you should at least Google median teaching salaries in the Northeast states before you make yourself look even dumber than you already did.

I love how badly you need to be right on every single topic, and I love watching you try to keep face over things you simply know less about. So please tell me more about my own field, including its compensation packages 🤣🤣

59 Dano

LMAO “lowest pay grade.” Wanna bet on that, clown? I know you come from a backwater, hillbilly state that hates educators but maybe you should at least Google median teaching salaries in the Northeast states before you make yourself look even dumber than you already did.

I love how badly you need to be right on every single topic, and I love watching you try to keep face over things you simply know less about. So please tell me more about my own field, including its compensation packages 🤣🤣
ROTFLMAO!!! Looks like I hit a nerve. OK, near the lowest pay grade in a profession that doesn't pay squat. Then again can you really put a price on that one on one daddy time weirdness you bragged about?

AB831

ROTFLMAO!!! Looks like I hit a nerve. OK, near the lowest pay grade in a profession that doesn't pay squat. Then again can you really put a price on that one on one daddy time weirdness you bragged about?
“Doesn’t pay squat” LOL. Go ahead and Google what they actually pay teachers up north so you don’t sound like such a fool continuing to repeat the same uninformed bull💩. You won’t though because your bruised little ego can’t handle admitting that someone knew something you didn’t. A real man would just say “oh my bad” or at least just not respond, but you have to keep going and make a fool out of yourself because it’s sooooo important that a bunch of anonymous posters know you’re the smartest guy in the room.

So go ahead and keep spouting nonsense with the smug attitude. I know it’s just because you’re wrong, can’t admit it, and are hurting.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
“Doesn’t pay squat” LOL. Go ahead and Google what they actually pay teachers up north so you don’t sound like such a fool continuing to repeat the same uninformed bull💩. You won’t though because your bruised little ego can’t handle admitting that someone knew something you didn’t. A real man would just say “oh my bad” or at least just not respond, but you have to keep going and make a fool out of yourself because it’s sooooo important that a bunch of anonymous posters know you’re the smartest guy in the room.

So go ahead and keep spouting nonsense with the smug attitude. I know it’s just because you’re wrong, can’t admit it, and are hurting.
He is truly a piece of work, but if you consider the quality of FedEx hires, he makes perfect sense because they get what they pay for.

AB831

He is truly a piece of work, but if you consider the quality of FedEx hires, he makes perfect sense because they get what they pay for.
Oh he fits the template perfectly. One of the managers at my station was a guy exactly like him-insecure to a fault and couldn’t EVER be wrong or take any criticism and a company man through and through. A courier left work early at Christmastime to take his daughter to the hospital, so this manager changed his day off from Saturday to the day he took care of his daughter so he’d only get three hours of overtime for the day he left early rather than the seven or eight he worked that Saturday (his actual day off). He’d swear at his workers and then send them home for insubordination when they said anything back. He was just a complete :censored2: and coward who hid behind his title, and I read everything Dano posts in that guy’s voice.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh he fits the template perfectly. One of the managers at my station was a guy exactly like him-insecure to a fault and couldn’t EVER be wrong or take any criticism and a company man through and through. A courier left work early at Christmastime to take his daughter to the hospital, so this manager changed his day off from Saturday to the day he took care of his daughter so he’d only get three hours of overtime for the day he left early rather than the seven or eight he worked that Saturday (his actual day off). He’d swear at his workers and then send them home for insubordination when they said anything back. He was just a complete :censored2: and coward who hid behind his title, and I read everything Dano posts in that guy’s voice.
Born to Fail.

59 Dano

“Doesn’t pay squat” LOL. Go ahead and Google what they actually pay teachers up north so you don’t sound like such a fool continuing to repeat the same uninformed bull
💩
. You won’t though because your bruised little ego can’t handle admitting that someone knew something you didn’t. A real man would just say “oh my bad” or at least just not respond, but you have to keep going and make a fool out of yourself because it’s sooooo important that a bunch of anonymous posters know you’re the smartest guy in the room.

Oh yes. Hurting soooooooo bad because some guy on a message board is saying things. So bad. So, so bad.

59 Dano

A few issues.

If his attitude was that bad, then he would have been yanked from the position after tanking his workgroup's (and possibly the station's) metrics. Those kinds of managers are horrible, and they produce horrible performance.

The timecard thing would've gotten him fired almost instantly, as they fire managers for timecard issues less shady than that.

Swearing at employees and sending them home afterwards??? That would get him in deep doo with the workplace violence policy, and there's a good chance he'd be fired in short order. At the very least it's an EEO issue and he'd be walking on eggshells at best.

To top it off, the MD's for the two districts in that area are absolute ball busters when it comes to any kind of this stuff from their managers.

And somehow this guy survived multiple ACP violations that will get him fired on the first offense, and also survived screwing his own workgroup's performance! Cool story, bro!

AB831

@MrFedEx if the maroon had
A few issues.

If his attitude was that bad, then he would have been yanked from the position after tanking his workgroup's (and possibly the station's) metrics. Those kinds of managers are horrible, and they produce horrible performance.

The timecard thing would've gotten him fired almost instantly, as they fire managers for timecard issues less shady than that.

Swearing at employees and sending them home afterwards??? That would get him in deep doo with the workplace violence policy, and there's a good chance he'd be fired in short order. At the very least it's an EEO issue and he'd be walking on eggshells at best.

To top it off, the MD's for the two districts in that area are absolute ball busters when it comes to any kind of this stuff from their managers.

And somehow this guy survived multiple ACP violations that will get him fired on the first offense, and also survived screwing his own workgroup's performance! Cool story, bro!
Didnt read it. Don’t care