newbie needs diad help!! please!!

Oak

The void key is indicated by a circle with a slash through it. One would think you'd have learned this in class.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Why don’t you ask the person that “trained” you.

You manage to memorize 10 keys of bull:censored2: word for word yet you guys struggle remembering DIAD functions.

Welcome to 110 years of UPS

Yep, it seems like 'training' anymore is just memorize this and that and you'll be fine.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Thread jack! Wtf is left at? I have always used deliver, other location, and scanned an info notice... Today I tried to use left at and it said I needed a left at location so I just said screw that and went back to my other way.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Thread jack! Wtf is left at? I have always used deliver, other location, and scanned an info notice... Today I tried to use left at and it said I needed a left at location so I just said screw that and went back to my other way.
I use left at to get one signature for two deliveries. When you leave a residential delivery at the business the person works.

Box Ox

Good for apartments. Scan package, scan Infonotice, leave it on the door, prerecord the stop. Repeat, take everything to the office, hit LA/Res next to everything for residents in prerecord, get signature, delivery location Office, typed location “Apt Office”.

Gets you credit for each individual stop.