Newpa safety snakes

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I heard a rumor about two members of the “CHSP committee” filming a shifter doing “at risk behavior” resulting in the shifter getting fired! This is just wrong! The responsibility of union members in the committee is to hold the company accountable for safety violations such as yard conditions. Not ratting our fellow union members. Should these snakes be thrown out of the union? Can that even happen?
There is a bunch of information missing here from the time that the alleged video was recorded to the time that the shifter allegedly got terminated.

So what is the rest of the info and how did the video get used to facilitate the termination if it's totally against the contract language?

What about internal union charges?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I heard a rumor about two members of the “CHSP committee” filming a shifter doing “at risk behavior” resulting in the shifter getting fired! This is just wrong! The responsibility of union members in the committee is to hold the company accountable for safety violations such as yard conditions. Not ratting our fellow union members. Should these snakes be thrown out of the union? Can that even happen?
This is exactly why 251 doesn’t participate in observations at all and has a fully union run safety program.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
He's never considered himself a union "brother" and it looks like he probably missed his last dose of Geritol.
And he will be up at the crack of dawn replying to every thread. Right or wrong, it's the only thing he lives for. Damn wonder he went 6 months without replying under his original screen name.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Whether they claim the Union or not, if they pay dues, they are protected. Our safety committee was shut down twice because sups were trying to get the new guys to witness against their brothers. The Union comes in and says the committee is gone and the company apologizes and throws out the observations by members. We don't even let the sups take members out in their personal cars for observations.