Newpa safety snakes

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Three point, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:52 PM.

1. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

There is a bunch of information missing here from the time that the alleged video was recorded to the time that the shifter allegedly got terminated.

So what is the rest of the info and how did the video get used to facilitate the termination if it's totally against the contract language?

What about internal union charges?

2. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

Where were you hiding when you shot the video to snitch on this shifter?

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

I was on the grassy knoll.

(You might want to Google that as I am certain that you have no idea what that means.)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. wide load

wide load Starting wage is a waste of time.

This is exactly why 251 doesn’t participate in observations at all and has a fully union run safety program.

5. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

I'm just amazed that you could spell it correctly...but then again, there is always spellcheck.

6. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Well-Known Member

I do condone union "brothers" spying on one another; however, that does mean that we should ignore unsafe or unethical behavior.

7. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Have you been drinking?

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  8. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

He's never considered himself a union "brother" and it looks like he probably missed his last dose of Geritol.

9. PASinterference

PASinterference Yes, I know I'm working late.

And he will be up at the crack of dawn replying to every thread. Right or wrong, it's the only thing he lives for. Damn wonder he went 6 months without replying under his original screen name.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. BrownMonk

BrownMonk Old fart Package Car Driver

Whether they claim the Union or not, if they pay dues, they are protected. Our safety committee was shut down twice because sups were trying to get the new guys to witness against their brothers. The Union comes in and says the committee is gone and the company apologizes and throws out the observations by members. We don't even let the sups take members out in their personal cars for observations.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List