Next contract top rate [on topic]

JustDeliverIt

Don't see it being more than a $1/year for the life of the contract. Same as it always is. The real changes are going to have to be with the language that got voted down last contract while still pushed through. We shall see.

TopsyKrets

$41.51
Idk. But I live in an area of the south that is very rural. Lots of po’ folk. My family and I are living like kings already. Will be happy with another raise though.

AKCoverMan

Just tie it to inflation, with the way things are going we'll be at $100/hr in no time.
LGB
We already get a cola increase on top of yearly contract raise. Last year was first year in my 18 that we a actually got one (39 cents on top of the contract 90 cents I believe) but the big inflation was just beginning. We should find out in May when the CPI comes out how much we get on top of the $1 raise coming in Aug.

We already get a cola increase on top of yearly contract raise. Last year was first year in my 18 that we a actually got one (39 cents on top of the contract 90 cents I believe) but the big inflation was just beginning. We should find out in May when the CPI comes out how much we get on top of the $1 raise coming in Aug.
It was 33 cents

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm going to Boston at the end of the month. Gonna find a short guy and kick him in the ass just to see what happens.
Resized_20220404_144330001.jpeg

Just landed in Boston. Where's the sand?

Haven't found a short guy yet. Gonna look for a lobster roll first.