Next contract top rate [on topic]

Thebrownblob

You will get a punch to the privates instead
1655413205634.gif

Steamer

I think the top rate down should be split equally. The runner gunner running 200 stops should get as much as the 200 clicks over draggers at 70 stops. :upssmiley:The narcissistic draggers that throw other drivers under the bus don't deserve more for just knowing how to repeat a route over and over. It's not rocket science. It's just repetition.
Prove me wrong. It's just a scam for narcissist to feel better about themselves as they point fingers at other drivers saying "look over there at that guy. Don't look at me I'm union strong" Yet, they throw other drivers under the bus when they can about anything possible: like a scab getting out of a picket line to work.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I think the top rate down should be split equally. The runner gunner running 200 stops should get as much as the 200 clicks over draggers at 70 stops. :upssmiley:The narcissistic draggers that throw other drivers under the bus don't deserve more for just knowing how to repeat a route over and over. It's not rocket science. It's just repetition.
Prove me wrong. It's just a scam for narcissist to feel better about themselves as they point fingers at other drivers saying "look over there at that guy. Don't look at me I'm union strong" Yet, they throw other drivers under the bus when they can about anything possible: like a scab getting out of a picket line to work.
Runner

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

That's an interesting take. I always thought it was the runners who take risks all day, do bad DR's, work through their breaks and come in early and work off the clock, all to ultimately skew the numbers so that no one can safely complete the job without being harassed that were throwing everyone under the bus. But you make a really good point about the people who know what it takes to make it to retirement in one piece. They clearly only care about themselves and not needing joint replacements.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That's an interesting take. I always thought it was the runners who take risks all day, do bad DR's, work through their breaks and come in early and work off the clock, all to ultimately skew the numbers so that no one can safely complete the job without being harassed that were throwing everyone under the bus. But you make a really good point about the people who know what it takes to make it to retirement in one piece. They clearly only care about themselves and not needing joint replacements.
I love when you talk dirty like this.