NFL - 2017-18 Season

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just watched the Jets-Patriots game.
I thought the idea of Official rule was to get it right if the call on the field was wrong.
The Officials got it right on the field and the review officials totally got in wrong and overruled the touchdown called on the field.
These review officials should be fired or suspended!

The refs stole a crucial touchdown from the Jets with a baffling fumble ruling

So none of you saw the the receiver lost control of the ball before crossing the goal line and only gained control as he was out of bounds after crossing the goal line?
Because that is what happened

moreluck

golden ticket member
Roger Goddell's statement about the meeting......"We should stand for the anthem".
WOW, what power !! Mamby-Pamby skirt wearin' cry baby!!!

I think the quarterback should snap the ball and that would be a great time for all to take a knee for the injustice in the world. They will get mega attention then!!

MAKAVELI

Roger Goddell's statement about the meeting......"We should stand for the anthem".
WOW, what power !! Mamby-Pamby skirt wearin' cry baby!!!

I think the quarterback should snap the ball and that would be a great time for all to take a knee for the injustice in the world. They will get mega attention then!!
It seems like they already have. Thx for playin.:happy2:

519F9474-10C1-45CC-9340-9E6CB4D2EDC5.jpeg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just watched the Jets-Patriots game.
I thought the idea of Official rule was to get it right if the call on the field was wrong.
The Officials got it right on the field and the review officials totally got in wrong and overruled the touchdown called on the field.
These review officials should be fired or suspended!

The refs stole a crucial touchdown from the Jets with a baffling fumble ruling
The TD rule in football and flagrant fouls review in basketball are just terrible.