NFL - 2017-18 Season

rod

Retired 22 years
NFL sucks the big one. Just a bunch of over paid crybabies. Think I will find other things to occupy my time this fall.

542thruNthru

How many Superbowls have the Cardinals won?:happy2:

Not only that but the losers actually put Kurt Warners name on their stadium like he was their hall of fame player. The man took them to 1 Superbowl and didn't even win. Not only that but he spanked them with the Rams for years.

I'd be embarrassed as a fan if I saw that.

armyvet

Not only that but the losers actually put Kurt Warners name on their stadium like he was their hall of fame player. The man took them to 1 Superbowl and didn't even win. Not only that but he spanked them with the Rams for years.

I'd be embarrassed as a fan if I saw that.

Sense alot of hate. I grew up as a cards fan. Seen horrible years and some OK years. It is what it is. Im not embarrassed of anything Cards have done or not done. What bandwagon do you want me to jump on? LOL

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sense alot of hate. I grew up as a cards fan. Seen horrible years and some OK years. It is what it is. Im not embarrassed of anything Cards have done or not done. What bandwagon do you want me to jump on? LOL

I am a lifelong Pats fan; however, if I were a new NFL fan looking for a favorite team, I would choose either the Titans or Jaguars.

armyvet

I am a lifelong Pats fan; however, if I were a new NFL fan looking for a favorite team, I would choose either the Titans or Jaguars.
Funny thing is my son is a Eagles fan. Hes been a fan since Mike Vic played there...OH lord does he rib me, and hes only 11. LOL...na Im not a bandwagon type at all. I'll die a Cards fan. I will say Titans an Jaguars are looking scary. Thanks CARDS for letting calais campbell go so jags can swoop him up. He was a monster for us and now he is even doing better. I was pissed about that.