NHL

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Man can I taste that Philly cheesesteak!

YO Wiz wit-out Philly vernacular
HOW TO ORDER A CHEESESTEAK IN PHILLY:
When in Philly, expect your order-taker to have the manners of "The Soup Nazi". Be prepared when you place your order. Cheesesteak shops are not known for their patience and customer service. Act like you know what you're ordering, and don't hesitate while making your choices. Know your order BEFORE you approach the counter, and try and keep special requests to a minimum (but still make sure you get what you want). Ordering a cheesesteak can be traumatic in some places. So make your decisions, and be assertive. Some guys can smell a tourist a mile away. Act like you've been there a million times, talk Philly sports, and say "Yo" a lot to try and blend in with the natives. If the menu is numbered, use the number of your selection. And always specify whether or not you want fried onions by saying "Wit" or "Wit-out", this is the Philly way. If you are at Pat's or Geno's, and you want to try your steak with Cheez Whiz and onions, just say "Whiz, Wit"-- now that's the proper lingo!

klein

Für Meno :)
Any predictions for tonights game ?
I'm sticking with 4:2, again.

Only this time, it's for Philly.

(Chicago wants atleast an extra game at home for more money).

705red

Browncafe Steward
Any predictions for tonights game ?
I'm sticking with 4:2, again.

Only this time, it's for Philly.

(Chicago wants atleast an extra game at home for more money).
I think the Hawks will win tonight and hold the record for 8 straight road wins, however I do see us raising the cup on Sunday.

klein

I think the Hawks will win tonight and hold the record for 8 straight road wins, however I do see us raising the cup on Sunday.

Way off my friend. Won't be a sweep !
Remember Philly set the record for being 3:0 down in the series, and 3:0 down in the game..

Don't ever count them out !

Opps, I misunderstood, maybe win tonight. Thats kinda possible.... but , they won't win both games there.

klein

Thank God ! More Hockey, atleast 1 more extra game :)
We have a series now ! :)

Philly deserved it !

And I was darn close with 4:2 !

klein

klein and I say you have a shot too....a good one

Can you believe it, after 8 months, Canada Post actually called me.... I'm under review ! LOL Typical government. I still don't count on it, until I hear back from the reference people, I gave them.

Every single game sofar in that series, was close and by 1 goal.
Don't wanna make enemies..... but think ChicAGO, will be much more prepared for the next game and probably kick ass.
So, my next prediction is 5:2 Hawks.

Then Philly will win by 1 goal in Chicago, only to lose the cup at the following home game.
Series ending 4:2 for Hawks. (my magic number )....

DS

Fenderbender
If they called you,they want you....your number came up...you can't go on running like this forever....(biily the mountain):wink2:
Billy was a mountain,Ethyl was a tree growing off of his shoulder,they travelled the American countryside causing untold destruction
to avoid the draft,my analogy...you getting a job in spite of the man.If they ask why you were disassociated with ups tell them the supervisor was gay
and it was easier to quit than be his german lover.I hope Chicago wins.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Cup this comming year will reside @ Broad and Pattison Sts. after 6 or 7 games. What kind of fan would I be if I thought any other way. Think positive ! The Flyers are a team of destiny.

[video=youtube;BrGXzpTjBVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrGXzpTjBVQ[/video]