Nigerian Kidnappings

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Did you forget this is an african government?

You could however, equate the failures of intelligence to the Bush Administration however.

TOS.

I'm thinking being leader of an African country would be the perfect gig for Dubya. He's dumb enough to be qualified, and we already know he's corrupt...a perfect fit!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
It would appear that it is the Canadians who are 'boots on the ground' in Nigeria.

Latest news is that Joint Task Force 2 has been in Nigeria for a few days.

JTF2 is as good as it gets.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!! God, give it a rest. Oh, that's right. Issa and the GOP have to continuously dredge it up to 1. Try and derail Clinton in 2016, 2. It's all they've got. Losers leading losers.

Four Dead Americans would like to rest !!!!! We need to know some answers and not some pile of rice pointing to a video !!
If one of them was your son, wouldn't you want to know what happened??

roadrunner2012

Troll
Four Dead Americans would like to rest !!!!! We need to know some answers and not some pile of rice pointing to a video !!
If one of them was your son, wouldn't you want to know what happened??

All of the questions have been answered, and you are in the wrong thread.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
BENGHAZI!!! BENGHAZI!!! God, give it a rest. Oh, that's right. Issa and the GOP have to continuously dredge it up to 1. Try and derail Clinton in 2016, 2. It's all they've got. Losers leading losers.

If one of them was your son, wouldn't you want to know what happened??[/quote]

We know what happened. The CIA was running a black site handing out arms to the rebels and funneling guns to syria.

They were also capturing and torturing rebels and they got caught. Our ambassador was caught in the crossfire as he helped to hide the CIA site. The two others killed gave away their positions by firing on the rebels and were killed by mortar fire.

What more do you need to hear?

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Not more worried about foreigners as my own countrymen.

If there was no stand down order as you say, then why wasn't help sent ? huh? Huh?

How would you know whether or not there was a stand down ??......you weren't there.

I could ask Ambassador Stevens....oh wait, I can't.

roadrunner2012

Troll
Not more worried about foreigners as my own countrymen.

If there was no stand down order as you say, then why wasn't help sent ? huh? Huh?

How would you know whether or not there was a stand down ??......you weren't there.

I could ask Ambassador Stevens....oh wait, I can't.
One of my best friends is high level State Dept, and was a friend of Chris Stevens. You are full of crap. Chris Stevens refused additional security.

I doubt this gets through the queue, but I am seriously tired of the crap you and your ilk insist on prolonging for the families of those who are already "worm food" as you describe it.

He knew the dangers, he accepted them, as do many people who choose to serve in the diplomatic corps.

Despicable, is the only word that comes to mind. Why is one human's life worth more than another? Are we not all God's children? Aren't we all equal in the eyes of the Lord?

oldngray

nowhere special
One of my best friends is high level State Dept, and was a friend of Chris Stevens. You are full of crap. Chris Stevens refused additional security.

I doubt this gets through the queue, but I am seriously tired of the crap you and your ilk insist on prolonging for the families of those who are already "worm food" as you describe it.

He knew the dangers, he accepted them, as do many people who choose to serve in the diplomatic corps.

Despicable, is the only word that comes to mind. Why is one human's life worth more than another? Are we not all God's children? Aren't we all equal in the eyes of the Lord?

Why are these girls any different than the thousands of other girls where there was dead silence from the White House? Were those other girls not equal and as important?

Boko Haram has for years been slaughtering Christians – up to 2500 this year alone – and burning churches in a classic Islamic jihad against infidels.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/bruce-thornton/bringbackourgirls-and-the-lefts-empty-moral-outrage/

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why are these girls any different than the thousands of other girls where there was dead silence from the White House? Were those other girls not equal and as important?

Boko Haram has for years been slaughtering Christians – up to 2500 this year alone – and burning churches in a classic Islamic jihad against infidels.
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/bruce-thornton/bringbackourgirls-and-the-lefts-empty-moral-outrage/

oh here we go with the poor christians being persecuted. Look, the kidnappings of these girls is horrible. The larger problem is HOW DID THE REBELS get the american guns and armored vehicles they are using?

WHO is arming these rebels with american equiptment??

Is Ollie North back in the arms dealing business??

Maybe if we didnt sell terrorists guns and armor, we wouldnt be in these situations in the world.

Oh wait, you think everyone should be armed I forgot.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
oh here we go with the poor christians being persecuted. Look, the kidnappings of these girls is horrible. The larger problem is HOW DID THE REBELS get the american guns and armored vehicles they are using?

WHO is arming these rebels with american equiptment??

Is Ollie North back in the arms dealing business??

Maybe if we didnt sell terrorists guns and armor, we wouldnt be in these situations in the world.

Oh wait, you think everyone should be armed I forgot.

TOS.

Attempting to change the subject instead of responding to why the others who were persecuted were not as important to Obama and his administration.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Attempting to change the subject instead of responding to why the others who were persecuted were not as important to Obama and his administration.

Its not our country bro. We are not the world police. Its not our function to police the state of state around the world.

But, what we shouldnt be doing is arming terrorists with guns , ammo and armor.

Just like what we shouldnt be doing here.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Its not our country bro. We are not the world police. Its not our function to police the state of state around the world.

But, what we shouldnt be doing is arming terrorists with guns , ammo and armor.

Just like what we shouldnt be doing here.

TOS.

I agree with you. Obama should NOT be arming terrorists.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree with you. Obama should NOT be arming terrorists.
I always get a good laugh when I hear people be so literal. "Obama caught Bin Laden"(my mind jumps to Barack holding an M4 LOL). "Obama should not be arming terrorists"... you get the picture.

You give Obama way too much credit, just like people give Bush way too much credit. There are strings attached to these puppets you know that right? It's systematic.