Nike Memo?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And some don't have a spine. Yes sir masser, what ever you say boss!

And some don't have the good sense to know how to pick their battles. Trailer parks and housing projects are teeming with people who have strong spines and make mountains out of molehills.

vantexan

They are managers and you are an hourly. If you butt heads with managers and senior managers, you will lose. Just look at what happened to tex
What happened to me? I outlasted ops mgrs who got fired and demoted. I only butted heads when they were clearly in the wrong. Cheating customers will get you fired. As for my rehire status, got rehired twice, even after posting my name, I.D.#, and location both here and on FedExaminer, even after being highly critical of pay and pension policies. I got rehired because I worked hard and was honest. You're still smarting over being wrong about who is a midrange employee. Bummer.

Oldfart

What happened to me? I outlasted ops mgrs who got fired and demoted. I only butted heads when they were clearly in the wrong. Cheating customers will get you fired. As for my rehire status, got rehired twice, even after posting my name, I.D.#, and location both here and on FedExaminer, even after being highly critical of pay and pension policies. I got rehired because I worked hard and was honest. You're still smarting over being wrong about who is a midrange employee. Bummer.
How is that sleeping bag and tent doing tonight?

What is fedexaminer?

SmithBarney

Nope. if I have to buy my own shoes there is no way they can tell me what brand to buy.
Well they've already stated in the past that they shouldn't have discernible logos, and even have had people "sharpie out" white markings. Nike makes crappy shoes anymore, so that's not an issue. And unless FDX is going to start supplying shoes, the policy should be flexible as it is very difficult to find good all black shoes.

MAKAVELI

Well they've already stated in the past that they shouldn't have discernible logos, and even have had people "sharpie out" white markings. Nike makes crappy shoes anymore, so that's not an issue. And unless FDX is going to start supplying shoes, the policy should be flexible as it is very difficult to find good all black shoes.
All I'm saying is if I'm buying them and they are all black, there's no way they can tell me what brand to wear. If they even tried this policy in my station, they would have every driver wearing Nike. Let's see them try and send every driver home. Lol