Nike Memo?

dezguy

LOL I'd love to see them try that.

I don't even think I own a piece of Nike merchandise but if I ever got a memo like that, I'd be getting some, along with plenty of Nike stickers to plaster all over the personal belongings I bring to work.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I don't even think I own a piece of Nike merchandise but if I ever got a memo like that, I'd be getting some, along with plenty of Nike stickers to plaster all over the personal belongings I bring to work.
Lol. I’d have to borrow all my daughter’s Nike gear because I have none either.

DeliveryException

I wear Nike shoes. The ones I wear are solid black with black swoosh so you can't really tell brand anyway. I haven't heard anything but I will still wear them.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Has anyone heard of a soon to be released memo requesting employees to refrain from wearing Nike at work?

Why would they do that? If they don't want Nike shoes worn on the job, all they would have to do is alter the dress code. Heck, they could simply start enforcing the existing dress code.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

For what reason?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
They are managers and you are an hourly. If you butt heads with managers and senior managers, you will lose. Just look at what happened to tex
Tex is a survivor. And the company would always rehire him too. So what on earth are babbalin’ about?