Nike Memo?

Oldfart

How soon, tell us one more time. I don't see you coming out of your pocket to pay for health insurance, and don't see you paying the retiree premiums. Are you gonna be 65 or one of the graduated increments to qualify for medicare. I think you will be around longer than you say. Just my guess.
Planning on November to catch the Portable deposit credit. Still considering the 3 day FO route I was offered. Inexpensive insurance, make some pocket change and work less than 10 hours a week.

floridays

Look dumb dumb we will revisit this issue in a couple months when it's a nothingburger.
Probably true, but you have to admit, of the two ingredients involved, hands and nuts, they are the hands, you sir are supplying the nuts. Note to Mak, you're black skin don't Trump everything. Get over yourself Malcom.

floridays

Yea buddy. In Louisville now trying to sell a car and buy another at the Mecum auction, then off to Indy for the Brickyard.
Need a picture and bill of sale for proof. Other than that..... bsbullf.gif

floridays

I wear my Nike's to work every day. That's reality.:happy2:
Who give's a rats ass. I'm happy for you. I've already stated I didn't like the no logo policy.
My simple statement is, if the company decides those are the nuts they want to cut off, hold out your hands. I don't give a rats ass how black, transgendered, questioning, or what ever mental problem one might have, you will comply if you want to keep your job. Got that?

floridays

Haven't made the decision yet. I could work hours 10 a week and not pay a SS penalty and still have cheap insurance.
Wish the best for you. Even though you are a prick, you're still ok with me. I'm a prick also. When it comes to intelligence, that's a different story. You sir are as smart as a horseshoe. Best to you. Enjoy retirement or not retirement.:thumbup1:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My 70 1/2 Camaro didn't sell and couldn't buy anything as a result. Plenty of beautiful cars there. Sitting in the hotel room in Indianapolis watching the replay hoping the rain doesn't cancel the race..

Shoulda dropped the reserve.