Nike Memo?

rickyb

What happened to me? I outlasted ops mgrs who got fired and demoted. I only butted heads when they were clearly in the wrong. Cheating customers will get you fired. As for my rehire status, got rehired twice, even after posting my name, I.D.#, and location both here and on FedExaminer, even after being highly critical of pay and pension policies. I got rehired because I worked hard and was honest. You're still smarting over being wrong about who is a midrange employee. Bummer.
holy :censored2: u got fired for no good reason 2x and you still like capitalism...

floridays

I have 2 and are soon gonna put them to use.
How soon, tell us one more time. I don't see you coming out of your pocket to pay for health insurance, and don't see you paying the retiree premiums. Are you gonna be 65 or one of the graduated increments to qualify for medicare. I think you will be around longer than you say. Just my guess.

floridays

Majority of shoes have logos. If they don't want logos they're going to have to provide them just like the rest of our uniform.
Not true, there are shoes with no logos, there is a choice. The can also require boots or some semblance. I'm not taking their side, the no logo stuff bothered me when I was driving. I had managers and seniors that came from the ranks and kept those issues in station.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Nope. if I have to buy my own shoes there is no way they can tell me what brand to buy.

You can buy whatever you want. That isn't the issue.

What is permissible on the job is another story. I know you're all into this "that's not how we roll on the west coast" stupidity that appeals to some, but the real world doesn't recognize the reasons you make up out of whole cloth.

59 Dano

All I'm saying is if I'm buying them and they are all black, there's no way they can tell me what brand to wear. If they even tried this policy in my station, they would have every driver wearing Nike. Let's see them try and send every driver home. Lol

DA'S HOW WE ROLL IN CALI

59 Dano

If they don't want logos they're going to have to provide them just like the rest of our uniform.

Again, says who? There's no shortage of "FedEx has to do this, FedEx has to do that" that is grounded in wishful thinking and nothing else.