nike pulls betsy ross shoe

vantexan

It’s just another conservative victimhood virtue signaling non-scandal. They always find some way to be the oppressed.
So you think there's nothing wrong with Nike pulling that shoe because it's remotely tied to when there was slavery? Is there nothing about the country's heritage worth celebrating because there once was slavery here?

Serf

Even the most magnificent art can and will be subject to scrutiny...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 155

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nike is excluded in the Kohls 30% off coupons. Anything more than $50 no thanks. I'm old people.
Every time I leave Kohls I have the merchandise and the lucrative Kohls cash , 3 new credit cards, and more money than when I walked in. It's like I stole everything in the bag and they gave me money to do it..... I dunno..good marketing.

rod

Retired 22 years
Every time I leave Kohls I have the merchandise and the lucrative Kohls cash , 3 new credit cards, and more money than when I walked in. It's like I stole everything in the bag and they gave me money to do it..... I dunno..good marketing.
Every weekend is the "BEST SALE OF THE YEAR"

It will be fine

So you think there's nothing wrong with Nike pulling that shoe because it's remotely tied to when there was slavery? Is there nothing about the country's heritage worth celebrating because there once was slavery here?
How can anyone possibly care about products not made? It’s pure insanity. It’s fake outrage manufactured to get conservative panties in a bunch and seems to be working. Y’all are so gullible.