nike pulls betsy ross shoe

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
65607380_2864207276955083_5586071178558046208_n.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Nothing like trying to get rid of 500 new local manufacturing jobs. That’ll show ‘em. Virtue signaling at its worst.

His quote...

Arizona’s economy is doing just fine without Nike. We don’t need to suck up to companies that consciously denigrate our nation’s history.

I’m thinking that quote will gain him a lot of votes come election time.

It will be fine

His quote...

Arizona’s economy is doing just fine without Nike. We don’t need to suck up to companies that consciously denigrate our nation’s history.

Killing local investment to pwn the libs. Great campaign slogan. But you’re right it’ll work with the Republican base of uneducated hicks.

floridays

His quote...

Sounds good,.... agreed, let's hope the guy means it. Arizona has a history of re-electing liars that say one thing just to be elected or re-elected. John McShame is my example.

vantexan

Killing local investment to pwn the libs. Great campaign slogan. But you’re right it’ll work with the Republican base of uneducated hicks.
So those with education are cheering on Nike? I know why you're mad, you can't control it. You want to stick a finger in America's eye but expect us to just take it over and over. The pendulum swings your way for awhile, but don't forget it can swing back with a vengeance.

vantexan

I think Governor Ducey's level of butthurt over Nike pulling the shoe is at least as ridiculous as Kaepernick being offended by the shoe.
Compare his handling of the issue with AOC's going about detention centers. Who's the more astute politician?