nike pulls betsy ross shoe

It will be fine

I think Governor Ducey's level of butthurt over Nike pulling the shoe is at least as ridiculous as Kaepernick being offended by the shoe.
It’s far more ridiculous. Who cares what shoes Kaep is offended by? Ducey is trying to pull $24 million in annual wages out of his state to prove he’s more patriotic than the next guy. He’s pandering to idiots and it’s working.

It will be fine

So those with education are cheering on Nike? I know why you're mad, you can't control it. You want to stick a finger in America's eye but expect us to just take it over and over. The pendulum swings your way for awhile, but don't forget it can swing back with a vengeance.
I haven’t bought Nike shoes in decades, they aren’t great. I couldn’t care less what they make. You guys just get all in a tizzy over the silliest things.

vantexan

It’s far more ridiculous. Who cares what shoes Kaep is offended by? Ducey is trying to pull $24 million in annual wages out of his state to prove he’s more patriotic than the next guy. He’s pandering to idiots and it’s working.
Or maybe the Colin Kaepernicks of the world have finally got people saying enough, no more!

El Correcto

god is dead
Nike is probably laughing their ass off at how much Kaepernick is paying off. You can hit headlines anytime you want with the guy.

I didn’t even know about these shoes and I still don’t care.

vantexan

I haven’t bought Nike shoes in decades, they aren’t great. I couldn’t care less what they make. You guys just get all in a tizzy over the silliest things.
I wasn't talking about buying Nikes. Talking about how you guys want to push and push, thinking it's your right with no blowback. We've got Antifa thugs beating people in the street. Social engineering run amuck. Self styled sophisticates telling us how ignorant we are. Did you think this kind of garbage was going to go on forever? People were down under Obama. They're feeling encouraged again under Trump. Continuing to pick at him and the country might blow up in your faces. By the way, don't remember, were you critical of Leftist politicians helping to kill Amazon's move to New York? If not you're an opportunistic hypocrite.

It will be fine

I wasn't talking about buying Nikes. Talking about how you guys want to push and push, thinking it's your right with no blowback. We've got Antifa thugs beating people in the street. Social engineering run amuck. Self styled sophisticates telling us how ignorant we are. Did you think this kind of garbage was going to go on forever? People were down under Obama. They're feeling encouraged again under Trump. Continuing to pick at him and the country might blow up in your faces. By the way, don't remember, were you critical of Leftist politicians helping to kill Amazon's move to New York? If not you're an opportunistic hypocrite.
We’re you critical of the Amazon deal? I know most right wingers were and are now cheering this bone head decision. Are you calling all of them opportunistic hypocrites?

floridays

Obviously Nike.
You cannot be that simpleminded.
If the clown didn't open his yap, the shoes would end up on shelves to be bought by anyone that chose to purchase or in some locations steal them.
You got the final poke didn't you, or are you too dense to figure it out?

Post saved

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dont think I’ve ever owned a pair of nikes in my life. Ugly garbage.
I tried Nikes but they never made a good tennis court shoe ... they are mainly a Brand company that slaps their logo on most anything for a price.
It seems they concentrate on basketball shoes mostly.

vantexan

I tried Nikes but they never made a good tennis court shoe ... they are mainly a Brand company that slaps their logo on most anything for a price.
It seems they concentrate on basketball shoes mostly.
I wore them for work because they make wide shoes in black. Usually about 1 pair a year.

El Correcto

god is dead
My credit score is 835 ... what is yours Libturd?
Do the ram sticks in your computer glow?
049A378E-F121-4DD5-B579-A9B8A83AAD71.jpeg

That is caused by the level of :censored2: posting I have achieved.
49D13EE6-3453-452E-86E4-3CBB41573CAE.gif