No bailout for Post Office

Bob11B

Yea that’s a big no, this isn’t a union thing and I won’t have their back on it.
145D5B64-F4C6-4CC7-B9A1-C0F5C084FB20.png

Bob11B

Postal couriers are union.
I understand that. What I am saying is UPSERS can’t have their back just because they are union. They have cheap rates that we cannot match and deliver Amazon :censored2: for too cheap.

Wouldn’t it be more beneficial if they had no choice but to raise rates? Wouldn’t it be better for us if they refused to deliver Amazon if the rates were not raised?
I don’t want to see the post office fail, I only want to see Amazon fail. I just think the post office has noone to blame but themselves.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I understand that. What I am saying is UPSERS can’t have their back just because they are union. They have cheap rates that we cannot match and deliver Amazon :censored2: for too cheap.

Wouldn’t it be more beneficial if they had no choice but to raise rates? Wouldn’t it be better for us if they refused to deliver Amazon if the rates were not raised?
I don’t want to see the post office fail, I only want to see Amazon fail. I just think the post office has noone to blame but themselves.

Wouldn't it be better if they were allowed to operate like a business?

Overpaid Union Thug

I want to see the USPS and Amazon fail. LOL. But at least Amazon is a private business. The USPS is the government and they should not be competing with private industry. Let alone undercutting it.