No DR's allowed--new thread--on topic please

Johney

I've been out of package for a bit now, but when I had a no DR(that was something like a letter) I would just put in the house # hit enter to the street name then hit overide and the no DR would disappear. Can you not do that anymore?

Overpaid Union Thug

Wow....after reading this thread I can see why there are so many damn driver follow ups in my center. I don't mind fixing my own mistakes....ones I make during my rare lapses in judgement.....but I can't stand cleaning up after all of you guys that willfully skirt issues for your own convenience.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I've had several "No DR" followed by that stupid questionnaire. I say stupid because you go back to that same residential stop a few day OR weeks later, it will pop up as "No DR" even though you have repeatedly responded "residential." It's residential!!!! Fix it!!!!!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've had several "No DR" followed by that stupid questionnaire. I say stupid because you go back to that same residential stop a few day OR weeks later, it will pop up as "No DR" even though you have repeatedly responded "residential." It's residential!!!! Fix it!!!!!
Give a list to your sup. We can go in and change it. I've done a handful of them lately.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Thanks. You're okay for a gay guy.
tumblr_inline_nxnyipTD2A1rnh8ob_500.gif

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Sober, we are no longer paid to think or care, give allmighty corporate what they say works...Who cares anymore....

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Is holiday trouble looming for UPS deliveries

• On-time delivery rates for the company plunged last week, with about 91 percent of UPS ground packages delivered on time, according to software developer ShipMatrix. At the same time a year earlier, UPS' on-time deliveries were tracking at about 97 percent, ShipMatrix told CBS MoneyWatch. FedEx's deliveries have also seen some delays, with last week's packages having a 95 percent on-time rate
Looks like corporate has failed again, as usual

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just like access point it's was stupid to release this close to peak. Not to mention 90% of what I have had has been residential stuff that I have no idea how it could be thought of otherwise.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Wow....after reading this thread I can see why there are so many damn driver follow ups in my center. I don't mind fixing my own mistakes....ones I make during my rare lapses in judgement.....but I can't stand cleaning up after all of you guys that willfully skirt issues for your own convenience.
I am not willfully skirting an issue for my own convenience. I am making service on packages despite Corporate's incompetence and best efforts to make the job harder for no reason. Any followups that are generated will be mine to deal with and no one elses. I average less than 5 followups annually so its a non-issue.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
To be clear here...what I am talking about is residential addresses in a rural area. I dont DR business stops. There is no rational basis for allowing a given package to be released on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays while prohibiting its release on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I am providing the requested info and fully cooperating with the program except for one minor detail; instead of bringing the package back the following day when Driver Release will be allowed, I release it on the same day I fill out the questionnare so as to avoid an unnecessary send-again when I am at risk of going over 60 hours.