No freedom to vote your choice without retaliation

Karma is a bitch

Be careful what you say
Anyone experience any retaliation for voting your choice of slates and then being marked as a bad person by the other members of the other slate?
Well this is what's going on after a recent elections. Now I'm no longer getting any representation due to me not voting for the winning slate. Can't say much more right now or mention names, but will soon. Pretty sad that's our new leaders. Don't piss them off or they won't help you. You can vote for whom ever you want as long as it for them. Vote for me or else......

image.jpeg
Anyone experience any retaliation for voting your choice of slates and then being marked as a bad person by the other members of the other slate?
Well this is what's going on after a recent elections. Now I'm no longer getting any representation due to me not voting for the winning slate. Can't say much more right now or mention names, but will soon. Pretty sad that's our new leaders. Don't piss them off or they won't help you. You can vote for whom ever you want as long as it for them. Vote for me or else......

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You must be 251 under the new administration.

Last edited:

Brown_Star

Methods Man

Nope....which building you work in?

You need to go in a room and check to see if you have a rooster.